Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey must hate how much Spud looks like Flappy 🤭. I can’t see Fakey in him at all.
I bet they are stock piling on breakfast so they only have to pay for an evening meal 😉
" GOT TO GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH,MATE " ** 😆😆

** Begged/ scrounged, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maris is a constant state of confusion. Nothing going on upstairs, he's a dud bulb.......

He could be in a white-painted boxroom for all the non- existant interest he takes in any new surroundings/ sounds/smells.

Just shovelling the grub down. He's already got a gigantic belly on him like Jocky Wilson ....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m really anti parents taking children out of school, unless in certain circumstances. A family holiday doesn’t qualify.
Him being off has huge impact despite his stupid parents thinking it doesn’t. He’ll lose out on the start of the topic for the term, useful information on maths and literacy that when he returns he’ll already be behind on. If the class are doing topic work he’ll have missed out on the brainstorming and the prep work. It’s really short sighted.
One of mine is the same year as Freddie. He has come home today with 2 work books, one maths and one English, which they have to work through. The teacher has said prep is now starting to get them ready for secondary school!

Reactions: 19
That has done me in🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
She's got 10k likes on her grid post from yesterday😆😆😆😆 has she bought them, must have
She’s a saddo. She defo bought the likes. It’s a huge jump in likes than she usually gets. She hasn’t shown anything exciting in Bahamas so why would she suddenly be receiving a lot of likes. Also a lot of her followers will be pissed that she is in the Bahamas and ignore her post and not like it😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of mine is the same year as Freddie. He has come home today with 2 work books, one maths and one English, which they have to work through. The teacher has said prep is now starting to get them ready for secondary school!
A week of work behind at that age is a lot ☹ poor him having to catch up, she’s a selfish witch

Reactions: 21
He’s suspiciously quiet today 🤔 probably sulking cos Flappys got nearly as many likes on her last post as he’s got on his 😂 Not good considering he’s meant to have over 720k ‘followers’ more than her. He’ll have to get his credit card out like she obviously has 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔No money for trips, we know where the money is going, 😆 buying imaginary people what a sad life to want to be liked....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who gets the money when they buy the bots and likes? Guessing some company not insta. What a pointless thing to spend your money on

Reactions: 14
I feel guilty because I've used Queen @CrazyBaldhead 's Jack Nicholson wanking gif on another thread. Honestly felt bad posting it, feels like it should only be used here and only by Crazy 😂

F&F are dickheads, spunking all that money just to show off and make people think they're minted. I'd have respected them if they'd have gone to some cheap naff Spanish resort with water parks and loads of kids activities. The mums who follow them would have really engaged with posts about what to do with kids on holidays and the fact it wouldn't have been high end luxury would have made them relatable to the majority of their followers. No posing, pouting and laying around the pool, just silly family fun with all of them laughing their heads off. The money they would have saved could have been spent on lovely evening dinners out in swanky restaurants so they could still have done a bit of showing off for Insta.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Awww fakey you’ll have plenty of time to lounge around in a hammock when you get back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet he hasn't moved far from that hammock today lazy tit and why is he letting Gail cover his eyes with his arm? Where are his sunglasses and hat? Those young lads should have on tshirts aswell

Bet he hasn't moved far from that hammock today lazy tit and why is he letting Gail cover his eyes with his arm? Where are his sunglasses and hat? Those young lads should have on tshirts aswell
Flappy definitely likes her kids tanned, no spf in that household 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
People underestimate what is covered in school in a week and teachers don’t have time to go back over that week when one child has swanned off on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.