Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read the past few comments on this thread and I forget she is carrying twins. I’ve actually stopped and thought about it. That must’ve been so hard. TWINS! TWO!! I’m not sure I could do that. It feels like they would already have bonded in the womb as stupid as that sounds.
Maybe there’s other things about the dad that we dont know about, and she felt she had no choice.

I know, I just really don’t think she would have plastered her pregnancy and then scan pictures over tik tok if she planned to terminate.

If she has terminated then I think not one of us would think it was the worst thing to do, she needs to move on

If the mum and him have as much money as being spoke about and there is babies at one point they would want involved and money talks, that’s just my thoughts on why she wouldn’t xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she has aborted twins then that’s just awful to say she went through ivf to have them. It makes me think she only did it to either keep him or just because she sees babies as a fashion accessory, Because she knew what he was like before she got pregnant. What if she would have had the babies and then he left her when they’re were 6m or a year old? I know no one goes into pregnancy thinking “what if” he left me or we got divorced, but if you’re that serious about having kids and want them so much that you’d go through ivf, then surely you wouldn’t just terminate them. Which makes me think if she has done that then she didn’t really give a tit in the first place and is just a narcissistic selfish vein person.

I can see the other side where you’re stuck with no money no stability or house and you’d have to sell your Chanel bags to buy formula. So termination of pregnancy seems like a better option than raising twins on your own with little support and funds. But I just think she can’t have genuinely wanted them for the right reasons in the first place if she has.

I know my post sounds very judgemental but I’m am 100% pro choice and I think if she has terminated then she doesn’t even need to give an explanation because there doesn’t need to be some sad story behind getting an abortion, ‘I just didn’t want them’ is reason enough. But what does annoy me is people who do stuff like getting pregnant because they think it’s going to be good for TikTok or instagram or to keep their partner or play house, and put all that first before their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she has aborted twins then that’s just awful to say she went through ivf to have them. It makes me think she only did it to either keep him or just because she sees babies as a fashion accessory, Because she knew what he was like before she got pregnant. What if she would have had the babies and then he left her when they’re were 6m or a year old? I know no one goes into pregnancy thinking “what if” he left me or we got divorced, but if you’re that serious about having kids and want them so much that you’d go through ivf, then surely you wouldn’t just terminate them. Which makes me think if she has done that then she didn’t really give a tit in the first place and is just a narcissistic selfish vein person.

I can see the other side where you’re stuck with no money no stability or house and you’d have to sell your Chanel bags to buy formula. So termination of pregnancy seems like a better option than raising twins on your own with little support and funds. But I just think she can’t have genuinely wanted them for the right reasons in the first place if she has.

I know my post sounds very judgemental but I’m am 100% pro choice and I think if she has terminated then she doesn’t even need to give an explanation because there doesn’t need to be some sad story behind getting an abortion, ‘I just didn’t want them’ is reason enough. But what does annoy me is people who do stuff like getting pregnant because they think it’s going to be good for TikTok or instagram or to keep their partner or play house, and put all that first before their kids.
Well she said she didn’t want to do another round as she was exhausted but he insisted

She needs to sell all those handbags and get some money behind her and move on.
if she isn’t pregnant she has no ties now.
Abbi needs to get her filler dissolved, her chin is awful.. 😣 her face is shaped like an upside down triangle. Reminds me of the joker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to sell all those handbags and get some money behind her and move on.
if she isn’t pregnant she has no ties now.
Abbi needs to get her filler dissolved, her chin is awful.. 😣 her face is shaped like an upside down triangle. Reminds me of the joker
Jai’s lips are awful

Reactions: 10
Apparently he wants her back so I don’t think it will be long before she starts seeing him again she wants her life back

Reactions: 2
Her recent video has really annoyed me. She shared the whole subject with her ex online and then moaning and having a go at people who are speculating and talking about it? Why share something so personal which she clearly shared for views then moan about when people online are speculating? Like I don’t get creators mind set tbh if you share something personal you have to expect trolls you have to expect negative comments because the internet is full of weird people!!! Baffles me when they start acting the victim like they don’t share all the gossip?🤯

Reactions: 6
Apparently he wants her back so I don’t think it will be long before she starts seeing him again she wants her life back
I don’t think he does, she’s responding to every comment asking with “surely not”.

It’s just weird attention seeking.

she is insufferable. drags it all out for the attention then whining when people ask questions. YOU put yourself on the internet and started spouting your personal dramas for the world to hear. she is entitled and quite frankly she does not seem ok in the head 🤣

Reactions: 11
Made a point of saying that she has a cold which is why she's a bit sniffly, no other reason.....

• Haha
She really needs to give up the tiktok now. Also her best mate Abby is a social media manager … make of that what you will lol clearly training her up

Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh she’s trying to heal but always doing tik toks about him 😂

also preaching to be kind to her yet she is soo rude to people on live 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
After seeing her most recent tik tok I do think she still could be pregnant.

Reactions: 2