Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one of her videos in which, to me, she implies she’s tried to off herself and that’s why she was in hospital. She said something along the lines of “last week I didn’t want to be alive/be here anymore” something like that. Just how it seems to me

No she’s actually winding me up in the comments of her videos. “Don’t speculate on sensitive subjects you know nothing about” DONT POST YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON TIKTOK THEN LOVE. Mate is she actually alright? Of course people are going to ask about your pregnancy as YOU chose to share it!!! No one has miraculously guessed you’re pregnant you’ve told everyone!!! And view baiting by posting videos in hospital to get people concerned. We know you want your ex to worry. Sorry but that’s just as sick as him!! Why would you want someone to think your babies are not here anymore?? Weird behaviour I’m sorry but she’s taking it way too far and people need to start outing her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a friend who was with her boyfriend for about 8/9 years. He (his family) have money & are very well off. They’re relationship was absolutely tit, he was horrible to her, they didn’t spend time together, she just basically wasn’t in love with him any more (and wasn’t for about 5 years). And honestly he was absolutely vile to her, the things he’d say. But she stayed because she had the lifestyle. They have children together. She had nice things, went expensive places. She decided to end the relationship because she was so drained from it all. Then about 2 months later got back with him because she missed the lifestyle, she hated that she had to live wage packet to wage packet, like most of us!!! He ended up leaving her in the end, now from what I can see, she only dates people that she knows have money!

No she’s actually winding me up in the comments of her videos. “Don’t speculate on sensitive subjects you know nothing about” DONT POST YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON TIKTOK THEN LOVE. Mate is she actually alright? Of course people are going to ask about your pregnancy as YOU chose to share it!!! No one has miraculously guessed you’re pregnant you’ve told everyone!!! And view baiting by posting videos in hospital to get people concerned. We know you want your ex to worry. Sorry but that’s just as sick as him!! Why would you want someone to think your babies are not here anymore?? Weird behaviour I’m sorry but she’s taking it way too far and people need to start outing her more.
There are so many of these types of girls that get a platform. Nothing is ever as it seems when they first start out then luckily most of us see their true colours / mask slip. She’s an idiot using her Pregancy for views and engagement. She needs to just be cancelled, I can see her ending up like a single mama Aimee type. Absolutely hated by most but with an army of delusional huns

I’m not usually one who says “they are in the public eye they deserve any tit comments they get, they signed up for it etc” however if you do use things for content you can’t pick and choose what you share especially if you use really personal stuff for engagement and views, some followers really get emotionally involved involved with influencers, that’s literally what influencers do. I get she’s hurt and doesn’t want to talk about it and whether she has made an attempt on her life, suffered a miscarriage or had a termination, I do agree all of those are sensitive things but she brought everyone in on the journey and how has an attitude while keeping people in the dark and sitting back while her followers are attacking each other.
I’m pro choice having had a termination a long time ago and having to assist someone else in theirs (which was absolutely horrendous) but even I would really struggle after putting the scan pictures up etc. Talking about one twin sucking its thumb. I’m not one for being over sensitive I have my own thoughts on gestation and all of that but that would be hard. I think she made the right decision tho if that’s what she did. She should at least clarify why she was in hospital as she’s sharing every bit of this break up journey and no doubt helping others along the way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2