Jadie Peters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I was sticking up for her for a while back there but she’s just shot herself in the foot with her latest TikTok… SS would not even really get involved with previous MH issues if you was stable now let alone remove a child for it. I had previous MH issues when I had my children and SS were never even mentioned let alone involved - now I’m convinced there’s more to the story but she’s never going to let that slip.
Thisssss! I have anxiety, autism, and a history of MH and SH but when I fell pregnant I was stable enough and like you there was never any mention of or involvement from social services and never has been in my child’s 4 years of life. She doesn’t have her son because she has CURRENT MH issues so it’s odd to me why she always says previous MH issues like?!?! Jadie are you forgetting you were literally in a psych ward a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 4
Shes's said they have to have a plan in place for if she ends up in hospital again which is why they are setting sonething up with his and her mum.
Why can't the baby stay with his dad in that case? Sounds like bigger issues with dad then she's saying and she's bot answering when people suggest dad

she dont wanna see her ugly boyfriend supervised 🤣 girl has all wrong priorities

Reactions: 3
The boyfriend defo isn’t all there that’s apparent from the videos she shares. As for Jadie’s mum, why didn’t baby boy go straight into her care when he was removed? Going into LA foster care is always the last resort.
I reckon her mum is unsuitable too, social are probably telling Jadie what she wants to hear I’m ngl, he’ll remain in LA care and be adopted most likely.
I can imagine them two to be the sort that keep making kids for them to be removed every time 🙄

What’s the deal with her having a house but being in a unit when she first had the baby? I always thought it was one or another until they move out the mother and baby unit fully into a house. I wander if she somehow broke the rules of the unit with being allowed the fella stopping over etc and it meant they had to take baby away because of her not following the rules of the unit and she does seem the choice to choose being with her partner.

What’s the deal with her having a house but being in a unit when she first had the baby? I always thought it was one or another until they move out the mother and baby unit fully into a house. I wander if she somehow broke the rules of the unit with being allowed the fella stopping over etc and it meant they had to take baby away because of her not following the rules of the unit and she does seem the choice to choose being with her partner.
I think she’s always been in semi independent living, but obviously when she had the baby they had to move her into the mother and baby unit to be able to monitor her 24/7 with him (there were cameras pointing towards her bed) then when she lost him she didn’t need to be there and I know spaces in places like that are so limited so it would have had to go to another mum and baby, so she went to that semi independent house with staff next door? That’s my assumption anyway
---
I know there are staff next door or very nearby she said can’t remember which 😂

I think she’s always been in semi independent living, but obviously when she had the baby they had to move her into the mother and baby unit to be able to monitor her 24/7 with him (there were cameras pointing towards her bed) then when she lost him she didn’t need to be there and I know spaces in places like that are so limited so it would have had to go to another mum and baby, so she went to that semi independent house with staff next door? That’s my assumption anyway
---
I know there are staff next door or very nearby she said can’t remember which 😂
Ohhh ok, thank you, it confused me as I recall seeing her in a facility and then last week with her house tour it looked like she’s proper set up house! My gosh, imagine having to have cameras pointed at your bed and all that support and still losing him weeks after being born 🙈🙈

the fact hes been there one day and not the next suggests something had happened.. and her having no clue he was getting taken till that day? they dont come thru doors and just take babies unless something had happened. nothing to do with her autism

Reactions: 2
The mark on her neck always looks fresh and doesn’t seem to be fading at all which I’m sure would imply she isn’t as stable at the moment as she’s claiming 🤔

The mark on her neck always looks fresh and doesn’t seem to be fading at all which I’m sure would imply she isn’t as stable at the moment as she’s claiming 🤔
I think it always looks the same and not fresh, I don’t think it’s a new mark at all 🤷‍♀️

Just checked and she hasn’t posted for two days. Wonder if she’s back in the hospital considering she normally posts a lot.