Jadie Peters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out……when Caroline Flack CS, ‘be kind’ was everywhere and yet here we are tearing down a relatively young woman with several MH conditions 😵💫 Don’t we want to encourage women to build their MH back up and especially be reunited with their child?

unpopular opinion but that is all 😂
What’s Caroline flack got to do with anything? This person, knowing full well she has a number of issues chose to bring a baby into the world just to be put into the system! What should we do, encourage her to have baby after baby that’ll just grow up in care just because she has MH issues, where do you draw the line babying someone and tip toeing around them whilst they do what they want! I’m sorry but that baby did not ask to be born into what could be a life long system/crappy up bringing, so who gives a tit what’s said about her, she’s irresponsible end of and frankly if you don’t want to read it then you don’t really need to be on here 🤷🏻‍♀️ no one is bringing any of this to her page she can chose to read it or she can choose to focus on her life and getting her baby back!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if I lost my kid I would not be going out clubbing especially looking like that. I know it was Easter but wtf. And apparently she has severe anxiety but can go out clubbing looking like that. Strange girl.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but if I lost my kid I would not be going out clubbing especially looking like that. I know it was Easter but wtf. And apparently she has severe anxiety but can go out clubbing looking like that. Strange girl.
And we’re the bad ones for stating the obvious and this is what she’s doing whilst her innocent newborn is in foster care with strangers! She really looks like she’s struggling there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lovely 🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s on more meds now. She openly admitted to not taking her meds in the past. Bet that’s not going great for her now with the social services
---
She’s just posted that she’s going into the community with him today

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s a really sad situation, I don’t think that baby will end up any better off, the care system can be an awful place if you don’t get adopted, luckily he’s a newborn so will probably be adopted by a nice family, feel so sorry for children like this as they’re only deemed for failure and mental health issues if the care system fails them aswell as bio parents.

Reactions: 5
It’s a really sad situation, I don’t think that baby will end up any better off, the care system can be an awful place if you don’t get adopted, luckily he’s a newborn so will probably be adopted by a nice family, feel so sorry for children like this as they’re only deemed for failure and mental health issues if the care system fails them aswell as bio parents.
Now that we know it’s true about her seeing him in the community, I don’t think he will be adopted out unless she gets him back again and royally fucks up. I once lived with a woman (that’s a long story) whose baby was in care and she was having regular visitation and because SS wanted him to be adopted but it had to go through court, she was never allowed into the community with her baby and then when it became likely that she wasn’t going to get him back then they started reducing contact altogether. If SS in this case was intent on adopting Jadie’s baby out then she wouldn’t be in the community with him as that’s seen as contact progressing, her being trusted more etc.

Also, I know it’s been commented on here before but not everyone in a contact centre automatically gets contact in the community if there is an ongoing risk and ongoing issues. You have to earn it by showing that you’re consistent, trustworthy and not putting the child at risk so manageable in the community

How long is it before hes adopted? like how long are they allowed to keep it going contact centres n that ? surely we wont get 2 years down the line and shes still waiting for an answer for him to come back. is there a court case soon(

How long is it before hes adopted? like how long are they allowed to keep it going contact centres n that ? surely we wont get 2 years down the line and shes still waiting for an answer for him to come back. is there a court case soon(
It won’t take that long for an answer no, that’s why they’ve moved it into community visits and then it’ll probably be unsupervised visits if there are no issues from now until then

Now that we know it’s true about her seeing him in the community, I don’t think he will be adopted out unless she gets him back again and royally fucks up. I once lived with a woman (that’s a long story) whose baby was in care and she was having regular visitation and because SS wanted him to be adopted but it had to go through court, she was never allowed into the community with her baby and then when it became likely that she wasn’t going to get him back then they started reducing contact altogether. If SS in this case was intent on adopting Jadie’s baby out then she wouldn’t be in the community with him as that’s seen as contact progressing, her being trusted more etc.

Also, I know it’s been commented on here before but not everyone in a contact centre automatically gets contact in the community if there is an ongoing risk and ongoing issues. You have to earn it by showing that you’re consistent, trustworthy and not putting the child at risk so manageable in the community
Ahh really, I don’t actually know much about the system at all if I’m honest, I just feel so sorry for that wee lad. thank you for educating us!
---
Does anyone know what’s wrong with the bloke?

The fact he has been removed from their care will mean that they are going through court proceedings and that will include assessments like the cognitive assessment and parenting assessments, along with kinship assessments of any appropriate family members or friends who may be able to care for the baby if he is unable to return to their care. Adoption will also be being prepared for as a back up but will only be fully explored if all other options are not viable.

edited to add … the court process will mean there are deadlines for all the assessments and paperwork to be completed which looking at how long he has been in care so far, is likely to be in a couple of months time

That isn’t true. Community contact is perfectly normal for lots of children (even those whose eventual care plan is one of adoption). It gives parents the opportunity to do ‘normal activities’ with their children which informs assessment. This case will be in court already as is the case with all care proceedings so the court will have oversight. IF the plan is adoption then the contact will gradually reduce until a goodbye is offered but it still doesn’t mean contact can’t be fully supervised and in the community (it just means there aren’t risks of parents running off etc).

She looks emotionless
---
Wtf my eyes 😫😫😫
Feels like she’s staring into my soul it’s quite creepy.

I just hope whatever the outcome that little boy has the best life possible, he didn’t ask to be born into all of this! Hopefully it’s a lesson learned and if she gets him back or doesn’t, she doesn’t decide to have anymore. Someone commented saying her fella is autistic but even if he isn’t he seems quite young compared to Jadie so fingers crossed he’s working on things being good too if the baby is to be returned to them.

That isn’t true. Community contact is perfectly normal for lots of children (even those whose eventual care plan is one of adoption). It gives parents the opportunity to do ‘normal activities’ with their children which informs assessment. This case will be in court already as is the case with all care proceedings so the court will have oversight. IF the plan is adoption then the contact will gradually reduce until a goodbye is offered but it still doesn’t mean contact can’t be fully supervised and in the community (it just means there aren’t risks of parents running off etc).
You need to earn community contact though by engaging positively with SS and doing what’s asked of you. If you don’t make any progress to improve your issues and continue to stay at the same level of risk as when your child was taken off you then it doesn’t go into the community. Everything needs to be going in the right direction to make that change because it is opening the contact up to more risk (less people around to supervise, the risk of the parent going off with the child)

Look at vic rose who a year on still hasn’t got unsupervised contact, I’m glad to see Jadie is actually engaging with services and is trying to better herself for her little boy, she could have let this affect her and gone ina downwards spiral but she hasn’t, I think she just needs support 🤷🏻‍♀️ just because she lived in supported accommodation doesn’t mean they helped either I lived in one and they never helped they just sat in the office all day ignoring us then went home after there shift had finished, was clearly easy money for them

Reactions: 2
Surely that’s a positive thing?….i don’t see wrong in her doing that, from her posts it really does seem like social are helping him get home 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be completely honest and fair… when she did her house tour her house was actually in good condition and his room was lovely with all his sensory bits in there 🤷‍♀️ so it’s good to know that she can keep her environment clean, tidy and hygienic for when he does go home

Reactions: 8