Jadie Peters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The partner is so odd
---
To be completely honest and fair… when she did her house tour her house was actually in good condition and his room was lovely with all his sensory bits in there 🤷‍♀️ so it’s good to know that she can keep her environment clean, tidy and hygienic for when he does go home
That little boy will most likely never go home but it’s a good thing she is holding on and looking for the hope in the hopeless
She doesn’t work and is home apart from the few hours she sees her son a week plus there is two of them so I’d expect her home to be immaculate? lmao but I doubt she’d manage to keep on top of it if she had a baby at home

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The partner is so odd
---

That little boy will most likely never go home but it’s a good thing she is holding on and looking for the hope in the hopeless
She doesn’t work and is home apart from the few hours she sees her son a week plus there is two of them so I’d expect her home to be immaculate? lmao but I doubt she’d manage to keep on top of it if she had a baby at home
He is so creepy the way he hangs off her when she’s dancing!

The pair of them clearly have the mental age of a 14 year old the way they go on. If I was SS I would not be giving them a newborn child to look after not now not ever.

Reactions: 8
the partner is giving me adult baby vibes, like the ones that wear a nappy and bonnet as a fetish/ kink thing 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He makes my skin crawl
They both do for me defo should not be able to reproduce 🤢 just give off kid vibes and you need to remember they aren’t just going to be parents of a baby the child will eventually be in school etc

Reactions: 3
The pair of them clearly have the mental age of a 14 year old the way they go on. If I was SS I would not be giving them a newborn child to look after not now not ever.
They don’t scream parents to me, if the baby was in their care she’d spend all day dancing with it in her arms!

I know he was removed because of her MH, what about the partner? Does he have MH issues too? Because surely in an ideal world baby would be kept with them if the partner is there (if he doesn't work?), there is more to this than her MH in my honest opinion, she acts like a child and he's even worse. I really do feel for her as she clearly adores her baby but something doesn't add up

Reactions: 4
She’s also autistic so I do wonder if she’s been able to mask all her life and then the severity of her autism and how incapable she is of looking after a baby has only been realised once he’s been born and she couldn’t cope with him or didn’t really know what to do? I’m not an expert on autism or MH but agree there’s defo more to it.

Reactions: 2
I was watching her live briefly last night and someone asked why he was removed and she always says it’s her previous mental health, why does sis always forget about her CURRENT mental health?!?

Someone has called her up on her scary stare on one her videos. Tbh it is freaky. Feels like she’s staring into my soul. So emotionless.

• Haha
Okay I was sticking up for her for a while back there but she’s just shot herself in the foot with her latest TikTok… SS would not even really get involved with previous MH issues if you was stable now let alone remove a child for it. I had previous MH issues when I had my children and SS were never even mentioned let alone involved - now I’m convinced there’s more to the story but she’s never going to let that slip.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Something happened in the mum and baby placement surely. He was literally with her one day; in foster care the next and she was back home or wherever. They don’t just end those things on a whim. Wouldn’t call that “previous” 😳
---
So he’s not coming home then 🤷‍♀️ the story is constantly changing

Attachments

I think she’s extremely unstable and really low intelligence so doesn’t really understand what’s going on herself to tell TikTok. She’s probably just living in dream land thinking everything is going to be fine doing her dances

• Haha
Something happened in the mum and baby placement surely. He was literally with her one day; in foster care the next and she was back home or wherever. They don’t just end those things on a whim. Wouldn’t call that “previous” 😳
---
So he’s not coming home then 🤷‍♀️ the story is constantly changing
If she’s stable now and able to care for him… why are they going through the process for him to live with family members? I also agree something serious must of happened for foster care and to be kicked out of a mother and baby placement overnight - they are equipped in places like that to offer support in circumstances where mother’s aren’t coping. What’s happened here suggests a major safeguarding concern and Theo has been put at serious risk of harm or neglect. Also agree with another poster - I think she lacks a LOT of intelligence to actually understand the situation she is in.

Honestly the best thing to do is let her crack on with it and keep thinking she’s right - she’ll learn the hard way unfortunately 🤷‍♀️

how old was her little boy when he was taken into foster care? i just wonder if she realises that a newborn vs a 3-4 month old is a whole different ball game.

obviously he was taken for whatever the reason may be, but not having your child when they are changing so much and suddenly having them again (if she does) will be extremely difficult

how old was her little boy when he was taken into foster care? i just wonder if she realises that a newborn vs a 3-4 month old is a whole different ball game.

obviously he was taken for whatever the reason may be, but not having your child when they are changing so much and suddenly having them again (if she does) will be extremely difficult
few weeks. there one day gone the next 🤣

I think she’s extremely unstable and really low intelligence so doesn’t really understand what’s going on herself to tell TikTok. She’s probably just living in dream land thinking everything is going to be fine doing her dances
I’m starting to think this is the case, her intelligence is really low she probably doesn’t fully understand the severity of the situation or the consequences of what could actually happen if she fails anything and he’s adopted out.

She doesn’t come across as having the level of maturity to cope with a baby 24/7 and not just any baby, one that will no doubt be bonding with his foster mum and seeing her as number one in his life to then have to get used to being back with his birth mum!