Jadie Peters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really get her. Her posting is a lot of something and nothing. What exactly is she doing to get her son back apart from dancing on TikTok?

I don’t really get her. Her posting is a lot of something and nothing. What exactly is she doing to get her son back apart from dancing on TikTok?
walking about with love bites on her neck visiting her some supervised 🤢

Reactions: 3
She keeps popping up on my fyp. She seems totally vacant behind her eyes as if shes heavily medicated. Even when shes posting with the baby her smile doesnt reach her eyes.
If you'd got limited time at the contact centre with your baby would you use it making tik toks or engaging with your baby and showing social workers that you can look after him?

Reactions: 9
She’s been coming up on my fyp too.

Why has he been taken off her?

I agree about her eyes being vacant, must be her medication?

From what I know he wasn’t taken off her until he was a few weeks/months old at least so did something happen?

She’s been coming up on my fyp too.

Why has he been taken off her?

I agree about her eyes being vacant, must be her medication?

From what I know he wasn’t taken off her until he was a few weeks/months old at least so did something happen?
She apparently had a breakdown when he was a few weeks old

She's been sectioned in the past, ( during her pregnancy too I think) and shes got quite extensive self harm scarring.
They dont remove children lightly despite what some on tik tok seem to think.

Poor girl she is clearly unwell, not something i would wish upon anyone my heart breaks for her and her little boy

She's been having fits which she says shes been told are stress/anxiety related.
She needs to step away from tik tok and just focus on real life, her health and her little family.
She looks totally worn down.

She's been having fits which she says shes been told are stress/anxiety related.
She needs to step away from tik tok and just focus on real life, her health and her little family.
She looks totally worn down.
Surely Ss watch these videos?

Reactions: 2
Surely Ss watch these videos?
One would hope so. People have been commenting saying she shouldnt mention in her videos that shes struggling as SS will see it.
I find it odd how she films tik toks in the contact centre- youve got limited time, enjoy your son. Plus SS will be assessing how she responds to his needs and interacts with him there. Surely setting up and filming isnt going to reflect well?
I want to just say to her take a break and focus on your health and your son but I'm sure she feels the validation she is gettimg on tiktok in comments is helpful.

Reactions: 7