jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May just be a me thing but she seems to bum her kids off here there and everywhere for someone whose leaving work I’m a SAHM and my kids have not stayed out let alone as babies like she doesn’t care to soak those baby days up it’s sad

Reactions: 2
Her going live in hospital while he child is on a feeding tube 🫠 dude just be with your kids you gormless count

Reactions: 1
Her poor girls head is so insanely flat in her new sitting video. tho im not surprised because shes never held

Her poor girls head is so insanely flat in her new sitting video. tho im not surprised because shes never held
I’ve never seen a SAHM spend so little time holding/playing and being with their baby like you’re not busy you’re home is a state, you don’t work, you apparently don’t have a routine so why can’t you hold your kid

I find it mad weird how many people she lets babysit them kids. If they breathe around her they’re allowed to be unsupervised with her kids. She’s got 0 critical thinking

When is she renovating this damn house didn’t mop for a year no curtains on stair except for that slither of green. How does she let people over

Oh my lord i cannot stand the way she talks , why does she say no like “noorrrr” and always says generally when she means genuinely how is she raising two kids with those grammar skills