Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frati's live with Toni and Beyonce wannabe GStarboy on toni's account.
Jade does look genuinely upset and if that's the case I'm glad Toni is there for her but she can't go around acting the way she has and expect people not to comment, she's claiming the video is from 3 years ago. Even if that is the case, crappy behaviour like that is bound to bite you on the arse more than once!
If TT is effecting hers and her child's life that much why is she still on it now? Don't agree with her address being put up but her threatening behaviour towards/about/Infront of children (be it her own or others) is revolting!

Reactions: 7
See even if the video is from 3 year ago what does it matter, she still behaved in that disgusting way in front of her child & it’s unacceptable.

Reactions: 12
See even if the video is from 3 year ago what does it matter, she still behaved in that disgusting way in front of her child & it’s unacceptable.
Exactly. The timeline is irrelevant its the content that is the issue.

Reactions: 9
She first came to my attention with her absolute madness ranting about the teachers in her boys school. Just a big, bully ned that clearly couldn’t take not getting her own way. Absolutely shocking behaviour, I’m sure they reported her to SW to ask her to stop naming them on social media 🤣🤣 our Jade has a very bad temper, I’m surprised the school door hasn’t been burned down.

She first came to my attention with her absolute madness ranting about the teachers in her boys school. Just a big, bully ned that clearly couldn’t take not getting her own way. Absolutely shocking behaviour, I’m sure they reported her to SW to ask her to stop naming them on social media 🤣🤣 our Jade has a very bad temper, I’m surprised the school door hasn’t been burned down.
And used to be screaming, greeting, ranting walking home in front of the poor boy.

• Haha
Jade does look genuinely upset and if that's the case I'm glad Toni is there for her but she can't go around acting the way she has and expect people not to comment, she's claiming the video is from 3 years ago. Even if that is the case, crappy behaviour like that is bound to bite you on the arse more than once!
If TT is effecting hers and her child's life that much why is she still on it now? Don't agree with her address being put up but her threatening behaviour towards/about/Infront of children (be it her own or others) is revolting!
Think Jade and other bigger accounts have yet to realise that unless they are whiter than white, their past will haunt them if they’re putting themselves out there. At one point Jade has obviously broadcast that video of her hunting someone down for a fight with her wean in tow. Of course people are gonna comment on that. She does seem kind hearted and opens her home up to people, but it seems to deteriorate quickly and she lashes out. It must be draining.

When she’s still cutting about being aggressive and argumentative then it’s even more damning and she’s gonna make enemies who will delight in digging things up. Like when Rosie was spiralling, folk crawled out the woodwork with historical stuff. Sharing old social work reports and photos of her house at its worse. We hunted someone off Tattle who said they were going to get their Social Worker pal to get proof of certain incidents, but the TikTok trolls revel in that chaos.

• Heart
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 This!!! Unless you are whiter than white, can safely say you’ve made no enemies in life or pissed people off your fair game on social media. Especially on TT when people are making money.
What do these people expect? People to sit back and say nothing when they’ve been causing chaos for others for years!!

• Heart
Think Jade and other bigger accounts have yet to realise that unless they are whiter than white, their past will haunt them if they’re putting themselves out there. At one point Jade has obviously broadcast that video of her hunting someone down for a fight with her wean in tow. Of course people are gonna comment on that. She does seem kind hearted and opens her home up to people, but it seems to deteriorate quickly and she lashes out. It must be draining.

When she’s still cutting about being aggressive and argumentative then it’s even more damning and she’s gonna make enemies who will delight in digging things up. Like when Rosie was spiralling, folk crawled out the woodwork with historical stuff. Sharing old social work reports and photos of her house at its worse. We hunted someone off Tattle who said they were going to get their Social Worker pal to get proof of certain incidents, but the TikTok trolls revel in that chaos.
Exactly this!

They all think they can do/say as they please and excuse it but the minute they are on the recieving end (ie being called out) they're shouting how out of order it is and expect everyone to sympathise with them!

Was watching Avril's live there and she said Danny was live and dragged that Angie woman he was with off the couch? Did anyone else seen this. I fell asleep. 😭

Reactions: 4
Was watching Avril's live there and she said Danny was live and dragged that Angie woman he was with off the couch? Did anyone else seen this. I fell asleep. 😭
The woman jumped on him and had him in a choke hold or something, he grappled with her to pap her out of his house but didn’t hit her that I saw. She then put his windows in 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The woman jumped on him and had him in a choke hold or something, he grappled with her to pap her out of his house but didn’t hit her that I saw. She then put his windows in 😳
is this someone off tiktok or just someone he knew?

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t seem like he hit her to me, more tried to manhandle her out of his house and restrain her to stop her from hitting him. What a carry on, they need to remember this is all being streamed to whoever happens to be watching.

Last edited:
It doesn’t seem like he hit her to me, more tried to manhandle her out of his house and restrain her to stop her from hitting him. What a carry on, they need to remember this is all being streamed to whoever happens to be watching.

I dnt know these characters as i try stay away fae cracktok, but the comments on tht vid are warped. Would they still be saying he cnt pap her oot etc if tht was a guy refusing to leave a lassies hoose??

Reactions: 9
I dnt know these characters as i try stay away fae cracktok, but the comments on tht vid are warped. Would they still be saying he cnt pap her oot etc if tht was a guy refusing to leave a lassies hoose??
Yeah the comments were baffling. I find CrackTok fascinating, always something going down when you’re doom scrolling in the wee small hours. That woman could have floored Danny 😭 The Fannytayto person who was begging to get in Katie’s Live was giving out Danny’s address and all sorts. Unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Ffs, no watched Danny in weeks, last timei watched he was on the pipe thinking Lewis was his pal again when he’s clearly just using Danny for attention so I stopped tuning in. Do have a soft spot for him ( no to the extent I want to save him 🤣) but he’s his own worst enemy. These people forget they are streaming live n duck knows who could be watching

Reactions: 10
I couldn't listen to that woman for 5 mins never mind hours and hours. I knew it would end up in tears when I seen the video last night