Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on the last of the last thread, nae more fighting or absconding on this thread please lol.

Also see we have been telt to stick to talking about Frati, I've no idea who she is apart from that Rosie left her wain with her and she had to phone the social cuz she never came back so I guess I'm out 🤣

I also missed our faves live last night so am I still allowed to get the cliff notes or will we be in trouble lol?

Reactions: 4
I will say it’s hard to stick to one person they all intermingle with each other 🤦‍♀️ But aye best behaviour folks 🫢

Reactions: 10
I'm not surprised the last thread got shut by a mod. A fitting ending for that poor cursed baby. 😂

Has Frati shown her banshee face today? I still haven't seen her address being a twisted firestarter yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not surprised the last thread got shut by a mod. A fitting ending for that poor cursed baby. 😂

Has Frati shown her banshee face today? I still haven't seen her address being a twisted firestarter yet.
Nah she’ll act as if nothing has been said and ignore everyone who says anything about it. Then shout THUR IS 2 SIDES TI EVERY STORY , ATS HOW AM OAN A TAAAAAAG

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s on Lalas live. Cried so much her eyes have blistered 🤨🤨🤨
According to the burner of doors that video was 3 years ago, she lost her child through it & did time. Oh & it wasn’t a child she was talking about. Must’ve been a teacher getting it after school then 🥸🥸🥸

That Toni Louise is still in fratis house , creepy behaviour staying with a complete stranger that you met off the internet.
they where defo no pals before tiktok ..

According to the burner of doors that video was 3 years ago, she lost her child through it & did time. Oh & it wasn’t a child she was talking about. Must’ve been a teacher getting it after school then 🥸🥸🥸
I SMELL SHITE

DEFINITELY SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Toni Louise is still in fratis house , creepy behaviour staying with a complete stranger that you met off the internet.
they where defo no pals before tiktok ..

I SMELL SHITE

DEFINITELY SHITE
Taking turns tickling each other’s back & ordering Chinese for dinner Absolute roasters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video wasn’t 3 year ago the wee boy looks roughly the same age as he is now she must think folk are daft. Toni Louise & her will end up falling out 2 frat never keeps a pal for long

Reactions: 15
That video wasn’t 3 year ago the wee boy looks roughly the same age as he is now she must think folk are daft. Toni Louise & her will end up falling out 2 frat never keeps a pal for long
If it was 3 years ago then she must’ve set that door alight from her cell 🤣. Sending dodgy wax melts by drone ………

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ano she’s full of tit! 🤣🤣 we will see come august us tattlewives will be at that Glasgow sheriff court 👀

Has slow been on today ? Not seen her comment since KimKgate last night? Hope you’re ok @Slowpoker

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well...I've never had my arse skelpt before on here. Onwards and upwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ano she’s full of tit! 🤣🤣 we will see come august us tattlewives will be at that Glasgow sheriff court 👀

Has slow been on today ? Not seen her comment since KimKgate last night? Hope you’re ok @Slowpoker
Canny wait, that day at Hamilton Court was some laugh, canny be taking the red motor again but .
SlowPokers not been on since this morning

• Haha
Talking of skelped arses...how are your nether regions doing @Bromance? Hope they are feeling better.

Maybe you could post a wee pic like Frati does with her shites.
Haha aww god no chance! I wouldn't even know where to start. Do I have black and white shots, do I have things hanging from them, do I cover them in glitter? I mean its endless!
Theyre great now thanks for asking 🙂

• Haha
Canny wait, that day at Hamilton Court was some laugh, canny be taking the red motor again but .
SlowPokers not been on since this morning
Naw ditch the red car , too dodgy 🙅🏼‍♀️

Hope she’s no took the nip n effed off 😞 these neds have got a lot to answer for 😤

Reactions: 4
Toni Louise has 2 wee bits of weans and a man….one is defo a baby. Are they with her in 2frats? Surely you wouldn’t drag them to a randoms house for days on end. Taking a baby out for a overnight is like a flitting🤔🤔 Really strange behaviour. They have know each for 5 mins and she is posting videos of them sharing a bed 🤮

Reactions: 6
Frati's live with Toni and Beyonce wannabe GStarboy on toni's account.

Reactions: 3