Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jades saying she's getting done with the communication act because she went round to her Exs mums causing it. The videos are on boozyburd. Obviously turn your views off before you go over don't get caught 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jades saying she's getting done with the communication act because she went round to her Exs mums causing it. The videos are on boozyburd. Obviously turn your views off before you go over don't get caught 😂
Can’t find it 😢 any SR?

Reactions: 2
Is that private? I can’t see it. I am howling with laughter. Big Jade, losing the plot once again. She honestly is a big, bad tempered duck. Moaning about the guy boy caring about her wee boy? She doesn’t give one duck, when she’s out causing it. Have some self respect for you and your son. I mean she’s no a daft wee lassie.

Reactions: 5
Is that private? I can’t see it. I am howling with laughter. Big Jade, losing the plot once again. She honestly is a big, bad tempered duck. Moaning about the guy boy caring about her wee boy? She doesn’t give one duck, when she’s out causing it. Have some self respect for you and your son. I mean she’s no a daft wee lassie.
It wasn't but it was just some short clips of Jade talking to Ross and Ross mum telling Jade Ross wasn't her boyfriend and Ross threatening to get Jade done with the communications act.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It wasn't but it was just some short clips of Jade talking to Ross and Ross mum telling Jade Ross wasn't her boyfriend and Ross threatening to get Jade done with the communications act.
Mortifying having someone’s Mum tell you they’re not your boyfriend at her age 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet his maw is raging he even entertained her again 🤣🤣🤣 hope she’s got a fire extinguisher nearby.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now someone from jail is contacting Jade to I think tell polo to stop saying he knows people he doesn't. Polo is going mental.

Reactions: 4
Just seen her latest post. Still feeling sorry for herself n all the wee pies in the comments saying how strong etc she is.
Ehmmmm.....did she not post scuddy pics of her ex all over the place and got charged for it by the police ?
Ive been broken hearted for years and not once did i think to myself " oh, i know what i will do to get back at him and make myself feel better ....."
She is an utter fanny 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly. That lot are full of shite and double standards. No morals whatsoever 😡😡😡😤
A male wouldn't get the deal of tag or register. Regardless of any kids they may have. Women are always screaming about equality well it works both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A male wouldn't get the deal of tag or register. Regardless of any kids they may have. Women are always screaming about equality well it works both ways.
Im not buying into that tag or register deal crap.
I think she was told jail time or tag time 🤔

Im not buying into that tag or register deal crap.
I think she was told jail time or tag time 🤔
To be honest that charge should carry automatic register. It would for a male. I get being angry but that's humiliation. It's something that the world doesn't need to see. I'll never get the reasoning behind sending these photos or filming intimate moments. People cannot be trusted at all no matter how in love you are at the time. Feelings change and so does trust and loyalty 😔

• Heart