Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im pretty sure you dont get the choice to be put on a sex offenders register or not 🤔.
Most likely told by her brief to plead guilty to be given the tag as opposed to time in the jail.
It's Tiktok anythings possible

How do we know that she isn’t on the register? She’s been convinced of a sexual offence so it makes no sense that she wouldn’t be on it even for a short period of time
Because her son wouldn't be in her care at all. Probably wouldn't even be able to see him

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Big Jade the Sex Offender. That’s what she is….if it was a man that done it she would be ‘outing’ them. Vile.
100 % she wouldve been the first one right in that Chers box shouting n bawling about it.
She is a right rotten horrible cow that yin 😏

I can't believe we didn't know about this.
Well we do now 😆🤣.
Ive been on for 5x12.5hr shifts straight there so im trying to catch up now.
Has she been on greeting about getting bullied off the Tattle yet ? 🤔😆🤣

Reactions: 2
Right, spill it allllll.

Did anyone see Kerry from the Scheme’s tour of Killie today? I straight up thought it was an STS sting at first. Marvin wasn’t home, presumably hiding behind his couch like Kerry was the Provvy woman cos he’s heard about the Podcast plans. She ended up climbing onto Marvin’s veranda for a quick pee and an outfit change, then the atmosphere dipped when someone offered to sell her some gear. That Eggy woman turned up to try and preserve her dignity and sobriety.

This is only a day after giving wee Glesga Joe a spiritual reading and spooking him out.

Attaching a wee photie I took of the Community Centre using my Nokia brick back in the day just because.

View attachment 1430226
“Its a sit in” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's Tiktok anythings possible

Because her son wouldn't be in her care at all. Probably wouldn't even be able to see him
True. She did mention before that social work had taken him away for a brief period of time though . Them knowing she was convicted of a crime like that would have made them be all over her

Reactions: 5
Amanda britts live accusing her bf of cheating n papping him hame to his grandpas 😭

• Haha
Unrelated to anything,I've been on the Nightshift so missed most of this weeks dramas 😭 but came on there to see James Smacks video, him and Shan have split and he's back with Gill. I like Shan, couldn't understand what she saw in him in the first place! Boy gives me the gag!

Unrelated to anything,I've been on the Nightshift so missed most of this weeks dramas 😭 but came on there to see James Smacks video, him and Shan have split and he's back with Gill. I like Shan, couldn't understand what she saw in him in the first place! Boy gives me the gag!
He's got his own thread by the way, he announced last week he wasn't with shan anymore and was back with an ex I didn't know what one till the photo was posted here. I don't mind Shan but she was in scottys box today pretending she had slept with someone and wanted to keep it a secret. It just seemed really childish and silly. Where did people announced they'd shagged before tiktok? A Facebook post? A insta boomerang?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's got his own thread by the way, he announced last week he wasn't with shan anymore and was back with an ex I didn't know what one till the photo was posted here. I don't mind Shan but she was in scottys box today pretending she had slept with someone and wanted to keep it a secret. It just seemed really childish and silly. Where did people announced they'd shagged before tiktok? A Facebook post? A insta boomerang?
Oh does he! Oh no that's cringey 🙈

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know that cow had a heart to break, her lighters probably broke hence the tears

• Haha
Ross has a new burd Sophie or someone from a food van 🤣😭 so she’s crying heartbroken

Why would u go back to someone you have a tag for 😨 she’s cracked for that alone

• Haha
Oh big bad Jade greeting over Ross, how the mighty fall. He’s just made a bleep out of her again, nae wonder she’s raging 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5