Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See just because Danny had court today doesn't mean he needed to appear? What if his lawyer went on his behalf or something? Sts don't know everything.

Reactions: 6
I'm so sick of Scotty acting like he's some sort of moral bleeping compass for everyone else on this app. Show me your face, tell me your name and i'll be the judge of that you pondscum bastard.

I actually hate him.

Where is Alanna Blanco? I remember someone saying she knew Scotty irl. She needs to get off her new cooker and make a video exposing the bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They said that video with the cheeseburger isn't mags sounded like her to me
A week ago they were all going mental saying we were doxing Magz and putting her face out there with that vid. These cunts are thick as tit in a bottle, honestly.

Reactions: 1
I feel so uncomfortable watching two idiots antagonising a really bleeping vulnerable guy she’s making fun of him stuttering his words and everything

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Booted him there cos he was going to get his banger out, happy Thursday troops x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
did mags just slip up there and say “ma pip” instead of money 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I never knew about Rosie”

LIES!

How many lives have people come in and repeatedly said about it & she has ignored every comment not to mention it was shared about tiktok & facebook!

Reactions: 5
Mags is gonna have a heart attack.

Love the fake Jade account telling mags it straight as well

Reactions: 5
Oh Maggie doll just lost her temper , no very professional hen is it ….. oh wait

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.