Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he’s ok 🥹 that fat monstrosity and her minions have just pushed and pushed him the past few weeks.
She’s a bully she isn’t going to stop until she’s pushed Danny too far. I wouldn’t wish the jail on anyone but I can’t help but think it’ll maybe do him good as he’s on a downward spiral

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In all seriousness though somebody I know has him on Snapchat , Dannys maps on SC show he’s been in his house all morning he’s no been oot , he’s been active so it’s no like he’s left the phone lying in the house . Police will lift him for no turning up 😭
I am hoping the mental health team have stepped in and he is excused from appearing 😕

She’s a bully she isn’t going to stop until she’s pushed Danny too far. I wouldn’t wish the jail on anyone but I can’t help but think it’ll maybe do him good as he’s on a downward spiral
surprised shes not down outside his house demanding he be removed.

Reactions: 3
Howling at that video of Lez greeting “they huv banned ma live, they huv blocked ma paypal, tap me £30” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Oh Danny 😔 been thinking about him today. Hopefully his mental health team have got involved. He said on a live he was away to see his lawyer the other day, so hopefully they've sorted something for him. Scotty said this morning it was a pleading diet today. So hopefully someone can plead on his behalf.

Danny is live, can't really hear what he's saying I'm in hairdresser and don't want to turn it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He looks out his face
Mags will never ever give up will she, he’s repeatedly asking her to leave him alone she says she doesn’t get involved til he starts on them… yet as soon as she hears Danny is live she can’t get over to whoever live he’s on quick enough . Shes a bully

Reactions: 1
I can't get onto that.
Can you not see him? He's probably blocked you. He usually blocks anyone who enters his live. I'm watching for the outside. He's been mentioned before. Dunno if you can search Danny's account & watch @yer_auld_da_danny

Danny is so irrelevant to her she can’t stop going live with him. Saying he asked her….but if he is so irrelevant then she would ignore him!

Danny is so irrelevant to her she can’t stop going live with him. Saying he asked her….but if he is so irrelevant then she would ignore him!
Mags has an unhealthy obsession with Danny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.