Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they're not gonna be going to Amsterdam for the peep shows are they?! Heavens above imagine the shock of seeing what they're meant to do 😲🙄

Soz but Does anyone else think rhod looks like a goat with that facial fluff going on? What the hell is it
1_1Ykjq7JMEXetVXVlgtux8A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s just answered her own question. She really is that thick or so desperate for engagement! Where can I take Rhod for his birthday? He’s always wanted to go to Amsterdam to see Ann franks house, ok jade take him there then obviously!! But no I’m thinking Cornwall! Jade just take your nan somewhere beb 🙄🙄🙄
Probably on the beg for a gifted stay in a house in Cornwall!

Reactions: 2
Well they're not gonna be going to Amsterdam for the peep shows are they?! Heavens above imagine the shock of seeing what they're meant to do 😲🙄

Soz but Does anyone else think rhod looks like a goat with that facial fluff going on? What the hell is itView attachment 76439
Yes!!😂😂 he reminds me of Mr Tumnus for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jade is local to me. I don't know her though and have never seen her IRL. I stopped following her after her rant about other guests of the miskin manor being able to see her when she walked into the hotel lobby and how it should be an intimate moment etc etc, not Really sure where this girl was raised but it wasn't planet earth. also when she was freaking out about putting holes in her walls to hang up her desenio (or whatever) prints as they has worked so hard on the house etc. like there are literally special drill bits to drill into walls and cause no issues? she's not the only person to have done a valleys terrace house out, taken the black mortar off the walls and replastered it?
But you can have it intimate - you can hire the whole place of any venue if you pay for it. As her parents paid for the whole thing they probably thought it was a waste of money (which it is)

Reactions: 2
I was desperate to ask if she is taking nan on the date day. Probably going to Matalan

Reactions: 1
Beb needs a big fat reality check right in her Botox ridden, part time working, doesn’t shag her fella face. ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She answers her own question surely!? I want to take rhod away for his birthday..... where shall we go? He’s always wanted to go to Amsterdam.... so is that not the bleeping answer!? No, because she wants to go to Cornwall. Rhod is a bleeping wet wipe, but part of me feels sorry for him being stuck with her

Reactions: 7
She answers her own question surely!? I want to take rhod away for his birthday..... where shall we go? He’s always wanted to go to Amsterdam.... so is that not the bleeping answer!? No, because she wants to go to Cornwall. Rhod is a bleeping wet wipe, but part of me feels sorry for him being stuck with her
She wants to go Cornwall so she can take her nan and weird sista!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s my boyfriends 30th next year - he’s mentioned he wants to go Vegas/ San Fran & LA but decided I’m gonna take him blackpool instead

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she even bother with rhods birthday? Shes always taking him on spa days or cottages for his and she doesnt even get a bloody card off him when it's her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.