Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photographic evidence of her in bed with Rhod!!! What a weird photo though. Why do they both have their eyes closed while eating pizza? She looks like she’s about to miss her mouth 😂 also if it wasn’t for lockdown she’d definitely be in bed with her nan right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Photographic evidence of her in bed with Rhod!!! What a weird photo though. Why do they both have their eyes closed while eating pizza? She looks like she’s about to miss her mouth 😂 also if it wasn’t for lockdown she’d definitely be in bed with her nan right?
The things people stage photos for makes me laugh! I'm surprised its not her and the dog.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion, Jade Edwards #2 Wa laaa, she's fallen by the waistline

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Also... I’m yet to ever need to flip an omelette? Is that a thing? I thought it was done in the pan and then under the grill?

Reactions: 9
my husband does, and I used to until I got a pan I could put under the grill (our other ones had plastic handles and I was always worried), it’s not hard but it doesn’t even look like she mixed the egg, it’s very white with a yolk.

my husband does, and I used to until I got a pan I could put under the grill (our other ones had plastic handles and I was always worried), it’s not hard but it doesn’t even look like she mixed the egg, it’s very white with a yolk.
I flip mine only because I don't have a pan that will go in the grill :oops:
That makes sense 🙈 I thought I’d been doing it wrong!

I agree it looked more like boiled eggs 😂

Reactions: 1
Here she goes, i was doing alright in lockdown till i heard her talking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her stories in ages as I just can’t stand her down sad tone.
I have just watched today’s stories and OMG why does she constantly watch herself, eye roll, look at herself in the camera then hang on every word. She just loved the sounds of her own voice

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.