Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s after 28 weeks, I have pregnant friends Still working front line NHS and they won’t stop working until 28 weeks xx
Ah everyone I know is less than 28 weeks but they aren’t NHS and they are off.

I remember a few weeks ago she had a very important appointment that she had been waiting for.... Could have been a scan?!
Tbf is there any right time to have a baby!
I know jade only works for 2 hours a month what does her husband do? Does he work?
Rod works nights to cover their mortgage, bills and everything else. Jade did t want to up her few hours at Asda or get another job because she wants to be a YouTuber!

No their isn’t, but why actively try when you have a rocky relationship and can’t afford and furniture for your house.

Reactions: 3
Ah everyone I know is less than 28 weeks but they aren’t NHS and they are off.
Pregnant women were only advised to social distance as much as possible, which included working from home if possible. Most employers have therefore told pregnant staff to stay home but it isn’t compulsory.

Reactions: 2
Maybe shes 12 weeks And is now shielding after having it confirmed? She doesnt seem to be working again

Reactions: 1
Maybe shes 12 weeks And is now shielding after having it confirmed? She doesnt seem to be working again
Lets face it if she was ever pregnant she is never gonna work even without the pandemic she would be so anxious over everything she would get signed off!

you can’t say you’re having trouble conceiving If you don’t have sex 😂 but she absolutely looks pregnant!

Imagine the boring pregnancy videos 😴 I'm 17 weeks and still been working everyday since I found out, although she hasn't posting anything about being at work lately! She is 100% not ready for a baby, what she gonna do with a new born an running round after her nan everyday??

Imagine the boring pregnancy videos 😴 I'm 17 weeks and still been working everyday since I found out, although she hasn't posting anything about being at work lately! She is 100% not ready for a baby, what she gonna do with a new born an running round after her nan everyday??
She'd put the baby on a lead and put minnie friggin moo in the pram most likely 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at accounts she follows and she's following 4 different pregnancy accounts. Obviously I don't know whether she's always followed them but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
But she’s never openly said that they’re having trouble conceiving has she? I thought someone just made that assumption
She heavily hinted to it a few times. Once when she was gifted a cycle tracker and then recently they were going for an appointment, that they had waited for so long for.

She’s never actually admitted it but made quite a few hints.

Who remembers the good old days when she would come to insta stories and tell us all how they don't have sex.. The best was the time they went away for the weekend to an air B&B or something and she sat uploading 1000 stories on the sofa about how this was meant to be romantic and they weren't talking while showing us Rhod in the hot tub alone through the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion

lifewithjadeedwards waa la miracle conception, child or dog? I miss my nan but I just remembered I have a man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Life with Jade, as dull as a spade, how was this baby even made??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.