Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
346788876 stories babbling about yoga... just bloody do it! Nobody cares! And nobody wants your advice on how to deal with things you are not even capable dealing with yourself... get help. jayyyzus... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
346788876 stories babbling about yoga... just bloody do it! Nobody cares! And nobody wants your advice on how to deal with things you are not even capable dealing with yourself... get help. jayyyzus... 🙄🙄🙄
Looks preggo in her post. Not fat actually pregnant

Havent followed her for that long and never actually watched her stories... does she always talk that slow? I just want to scream get the duck on with it, spit it out! I watched 3 stories and had to turn off.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she was last the 12 weeks she would be cashing in on it surely?
She could be waiting for a collab to use to announce it, but hasn’t managed to get one yet. Seriously, who would think she would be a good ad for pregnancy/baby products?

Reactions: 2
I feel like she does look pregnant (or wants people to think she is) somebody has actually said congratulations 🤣 but if she was then she wouldn’t have been going to work would she as I thought all pregnant ladies were meant to be shielding?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Havent followed her for that long and never actually watched her stories... does she always talk that slow? I just want to scream get the duck on with it, spit it out! I watched 3 stories and had to turn off.....
Yes she does 🙈 always 🙈

Reactions: 1
She's probably doing it for attention, waiting for her inbox to blow up asking her if she's pregnant. I wish her well and all that, but god help the child with her neurotic ways, as a mother. Her own mother will probably end up raising the child anyway. If she is pregnant let's hope it's the making of her!

And while I'm at it it really annoys me that she says she is from Cardiff when she isn't! 😆She lives in a tiny town called Blackwood about 30 mins from Cardiff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's probably doing it for attention, waiting for her inbox to blow up asking her if she's pregnant. I wish her well and all that, but god help the child with her neurotic ways, as a mother. Her own mother will probably end up raising the child anyway. If she is pregnant let's hope it's the making of her!

And while I'm at it it really annoys me that she says she is from Cardiff when she isn't! 😆She lives in a tiny town called Blackwood about 30 mins from Cardiff.
#blackwoodbloggers isn’t going to get her many freebies though 😂

• Haha
Why say it in 3 stories when you can say it in 30 hey Jade?

I must admit that I can’t see a bump in the pic.p

I feel like she does look pregnant (or wants people to think she is) somebody has actually said congratulations 🤣 but if she was then she wouldn’t have been going to work would she as I thought all pregnant ladies were meant to be shielding?
It’s after 28 weeks, I have pregnant friends Still working front line NHS and they won’t stop working until 28 weeks xx

Jade is the most annoying person in the gram so I don't follow her too closely but reading on this thread I think she has struggled to get pregnant? If that's the case then I hope she is xx

Reactions: 3
Jade is the most annoying person in the gram so I don't follow her too closely but reading on this thread I think she has struggled to get pregnant? If that's the case then I hope she is xx
Struggling to get pregnant because she wasn’t actively having sex with her husband.

I agree she looks pregnant in that post, she admits they have no money and not a great relationship. Not sure Having a baby would be good idea... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Struggling to get pregnant because she wasn’t actively having sex with her husband.

I agree she looks pregnant in that post, she admits they have no money and not a great relationship. Not sure Having a baby would be good idea... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember a few weeks ago she had a very important appointment that she had been waiting for.... Could have been a scan?!
Tbf is there any right time to have a baby!
I know jade only works for 2 hours a month what does her husband do? Does he work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.