Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their relationship seems really unhealthy to be bringing a baby in to the mix and jade doesn’t appear particularly mentality stable of late. Just my opinion, but I just think now is not the time for them to be having a baby

Reactions: 7
Their relationship seems really unhealthy to be bringing a baby in to the mix and jade doesn’t appear particularly mentality stable of late. Just my opinion, but I just think now is not the time for them to be having a baby
Oh I 100% agree. Just looking on her page an shes quite negative lately too. Shes obviously struggling an it would be a huge mistake right now

Reactions: 2
She’s probably sulking because she can’t pimp her nan out for likes. Cretin.

Reactions: 5
If she can’t see her nan, then she has no content, as that is all it had been for the past few months

Reactions: 4
I really don't know what has happened to Jade the last couple of years. Back in the day she did post about a few friends and them having nights out, birthdays etc. Actual people other than her bloody nan and the mutt! 😱 And the odd fake insta-friendship.. But she just seems so stuck lately it's quite painful to watch when she posts on Instagram. Always trying to be something she's not.

It's just as well she never did YouTube she would never have handled it if it had actually taken off.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone taken one for the team and watched the millions of stories she has shared..?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just caught some... she spent about 8 of them explaining she’s never had a nap before and she had one today and how it made her feel. Then she moved on to how she’s an ESSENTIAL worker and on her way home from work parked outside her families homes and sat for an hour and cried because they are inside and she can’t see them. I don’t know if anyone got the notification that she’s the only one going through this lockdown? I must have missed it as well 🙄

Reactions: 11
is she a frontline nurse? You‘d think so the way she goes on about how much she works and how hard it is.

is she a frontline nurse? You‘d think so the way she goes on about how much she works and how hard it is.
I know. She bleeping worked in George for 4 hours a week, now shes working the same amount of hours as the rest of us did its killing her. She makes me feel depressed!

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Now retail staff are absolutely essential and I’d never take away from that BUT she works about 4 hours a week 🙄 I’ve seen the staff in my local supermarket working their arses off full time without complaining once and all she does is whinge 😬

100%! I’m not knocking retail staff at all because it must be a scary time for them. But the way she goes on, you could swear she’s the only one going through it!

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion: Lifewithjadeedwards #2 The only essential worker, obsessed with her Nan, Minnie making cupcakes & still dodging her Man

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“I know I’ll be coming across like I’m ok but I haven’t been” 👀 who is she trying to kid??

Also just watched the last few and she’s talking about not reading too much in to what people post, that people might still have a tit day despite what they show blah blah blah... then in the next breathe she talking about how when she feel unhappy she sees everything she wants like everyone’s partners/husbands/fiancés are up DIY’ing and hers is just sat on Fifa “Why is mine just sat on Fifa” 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s so sad lockdown & Coronavirus is only affecting Jade. Such a shame she is the only person currently going out to work 4 hours a day in a Supermarket. I’m so sorry that she is the only person in the Country that is missing her family (who she lives for, just in case you didn’t catch that!). I’m sure that the frontline NHS staff will stand outside the Hospital & clap for you on Thursday night 🙄 She makes my eyes roll so hard, im worried that they might fall out of my head !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.