Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really need to post that video of her and her Nan crying? She obviously doesn’t realise she isn’t the only person in this situation

Reactions: 5
Why did she need to video and then post that moment with her gran? Is nothing private - no one wants to see that! Plus, why was she taking pictures of the Mother’s Day flowers for her gran in her own home?? So strange. Puts me off using moonpig

Reactions: 5
Taking the time to see what right in front of her and it's a bloody picture of her nan..

Wrong jade Beb! Its your husband. Go give him a bang love.

Reactions: 4
Excuse me but how the hell did she get an #ad for rimmel and post a bleeping photo of chipped/nashy nails?!

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed Jade for a long time (I don’t really watch her stories now mind you) & to be honest I am so surprised her & Rhod are still together. She never spends any time with him at all, I remember long before they got married she was Instagram stories telling all her followers they don’t have sex or anything. I find it hard to believe he’d be 100% happy with her sharing the ins and outs of their life to that extent.
Is she still working her 15 hour a week contract in Asda? She’s a young girl, she has the ability and potential to work full time (or at least more hours than that) They’ve been under so much financial pressure for years!

Reactions: 3
Imagine getting your DOG a cake, a balloon and a card then posing with the DOG on a bench for a photo to put on your Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is mowing her Nan and Bamps lawn really essential? Have I missed the news announcing we can travel for anything we want?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.