Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I knowof, but I feel confident she has depression since she seems to have periods of crippling anxiety and low mood. But I actually think she has more serious mental health issues as at times she seems to be very paranoid, and can melt down over very minor things- remember her worry about her earrings, or when she sees “ signs” that have a bad meaning for her. She needs a routine that’s not looking after her realities, something productive for herself, and some mental health support. Social media is too much for her.
I wonder if she behaves like this in real life. I'd question if it's genuine behaviour as her friends and family are aware of her online presence and say nothing. I do think she plays up to this ditsy, whacky persona she's created a lot of the time as it enables her to behave the way she does. She comes back to earth rapidly if anyone questions her. That is a mental health problem in itself if she's doing that. It's very calculating and not very nice. She's obsessed with being 'famous' and making money by doing nothing in return.

Reactions: 5
I thought she had loads up with her hair clipped up. I can only see 3 now

They were rambling, disorientated and pointless! She’s probably embarrassed and deleted them. It’s like she has these strange ranty episodes. I do hope for her sake (and old Rhod) she gets proper mental health help soon.

Reactions: 3
So she’s using a post where she’s grieving over the death of her Grandfather to verify her account for the sake of ads?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.