Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osbourne #7 The Sumo & the Rake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they split? She doesn’t appear on his insta grid, just him and his kids, and him and him and him
He never posts her, he will re share her story or film himself on hols with the kids and tag her, meanwhile over on her page, she's posting him like mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dans story, about to time out. Jac is in the gym working away, good for her, she obviously is losing weight and taking time for herself. Dan decides to film her while laughing, oh look at her she's sweating! He loves to humiliate her doesn't he.
She just ignored him, the narc is panicking his supply is improving herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Story in DM about Dan not appearing in her Easter photos and questioning whether they were/had split -very quickly followed by a story saying PR has confirmed still together all ok just a hectic celebration so Jac wasn’t able to get Dan in any of the shots 🧐🤨
Really hope this is her starting to pull away from him before he sponges her dry completely cannot stand the Micheal Jackson loving bellend

Reactions: 5
Just seen the article on the daily fail explaining Dan’s absence. I don’t really care about them as a couple. But after seeing her in EE the difference between how she looks there and how she presents in photos on her own social media is stark. She looks a good deal heavier than in her pics. The difference is startling.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the article on the daily fail explaining Dan’s absence. I don’t really care about them as a couple. But after seeing her in EE the difference between how she looks there and how she presents in photos on her own social media is stark. She looks a good deal heavier than in her pics. The difference is startling.
Really? I thought she lost weight

Reactions: 5
IMG_6937.png

This video came up on my TikTok of a little girl meeting Jac, she could not have been more standoffish. Jesus. What a biatch!

I went on the profile and the girl had met some other Eastenders actors who were warm and friendly.

Reactions: 3
What’s this about? Has he been caught cheating again?! Aaron’s deleted everything lol
Talia oatway (aarons ex) has been writing blogs about married men in her dms. Receipts are on the thread for that. Aaron goes on one reads the thread and then replies to stuff, the married man was mentioned on the thread and he then went on to insinuate Talia was shagging Dan in a caravan a few years back (not sure if you can assume he is still messaging her or if that was an example of the married men she goes for?)

Talia has also liked pics of Dan at a caravan previously.
---
Girl bring it! What was the context of this? Order of the story? 🫖
just posted context above your post, still discussing it over on Talia’s thread currently x

• Wow
Reactions: 9