Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osbourne #7 The Sumo & the Rake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch EE, but I watched her EE ditl reel, and she said she doesn't know who to hang out with on set now as she's not a child, she was a young kid when joining EE.

Eh Jackie you were 17, you weren't a child. Don't lump yourself in with the likes of Sonia, and others that were kids when they started. You weren't.
---
She's starting to age, and her hair looks very thin on top
Screenshot_20240113-134812.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Is he serious? The dog is locked in a cage as a punishment for peeing on the floor? How about you exercise the dog, walk it etc, it's not a pup so it must have been desperate for a wee. Catch his story before it disappears, hope someone reports him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is he serious? The dog is locked in a cage as a punishment for peeing on the floor? How about you exercise the dog, walk it etc, it's not a pup so it must have been desperate for a wee. Catch his story before it disappears, hope someone reports him.
I can’t see it?

He’s a dick.

She hasn’t worn her wedding ring or engagement ring since October/November time. I suspect a divorce announcement this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He really is as thick as tit
The dog won’t realise why it’s being put in the cage especially if it pissed hours before, also if you do proper crate training you are told to never ever ever use the crate as a punishment

both as thick as each other

Reactions: 9
He really is as thick as tit
The dog won’t realise why it’s being put in the cage especially if it pissed hours before, also if you do proper crate training you are told to never ever ever use the crate as a punishment

both as thick as each other
It's giving bully not thick

Reactions: 2
Either that or it’s poorly. Sometimes my dog poos in the kitchen over night - I’d never tell him off, he’s never been able to hold it in very well and it’s nothing I can’t clean up.

Reactions: 1
Have they split? She doesn’t appear on his insta grid, just him and his kids, and him and him and him

I’ve gone on to have a nosey this morning and her story is pretty long, with pictures of them both and the trainers he has bought her and then yeah, he’s literally shared one part of her story 😭

Reactions: 2
" hunk of a husband" who would leave me in a spilt second if the money/house dried up.
‘hunk of a husband’ who actually looks like a less attractive Rodney trotter with none of the charisma, lots of misogyny and probably hasn’t even got a gce in maths and art.

• Haha
Reactions: 20