Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osbourne #7 The Sumo & the Rake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might persuade him to stick around a bit longer as she’ll have a solid income and real exposure again.

Reactions: 8
It's been a good while since she was in Eastenders - lucky to have been asked back again......

It will leave Dan plenty of time to be on Tindr , on his phone.........

Hmmmm - no wedding ring ....

Screenshot_20230930-233617_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I forgot he battered her cousin.

I wonder if they paid him off?
to stop charges being made.

Reactions: 7
I forgot he battered her cousin.

I wonder if they paid him off?
to stop charges being made.
Probably in raffle tickets 🤣
---
I don't watch EE so I can't really comment on her acting abilities but I think it's good she is going back, it's good for her financially, personally and it's good to show the girls that mummy works.
Shes either forgiven him totally, doubtful or she is so past caring now and needs the money, that she is happy to leave for long periods to film. Meanwhile he is just around doing nothing bar looking after his favourite child plus Teddy and giving Jac anxiety.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Absolutely needs the money and probably only agreed if Dan fits a tracking app on his iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely needs the money and probably only agreed if Dan fits a tracking app on his iPhone.
It wouldn't matter, the 3 kids are at school for a part of the day, he could have someone round if he really wanted too, though he's lost his appeal to many so she may not have to worry anymore.

Reactions: 8