Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a car crash that meal or should I say #Ad was!!!
Dan is just so disinterested in her it’s unreal
How can she not see it and be embarrassed!
And why the American accent all the time!!
And why is every thing ‘super cosy?!’

How can you sit opposite someone who has had sex with other women behind your back and go back to him is beyond me

Reactions: 11
Well what a car crash that meal or should I say #Ad was!!!
Dan is just so disinterested in her it’s unreal
How can she not see it and be embarrassed!
And why the American accent all the time!!
And why is every thing ‘super cosy?!’

How can you sit opposite someone who has had sex with other women behind your back and go back to him is beyond me
Agree- he just comes accross as totally not arsed! It’s so obvious he’s not into her. She’s sooo into him she doesn’t notice. It’s like when you first get a boyfriend age 15 Or something and you let them get away with something because you really fancy them and you don’t have the life experience to deal with it. He’s Such a vile man!

Reactions: 13
The more I watch her the more I understand why he clearly isn’t interested (although he should just leave rather than cheating on her constantly)... the annoying accents, the shouting, the fact she has nothing of use to say. Also the god awful facial expressions she pulls when talking to the camera. I guess when you are that dull it might make you seem a bit more interesting or something??

Does she know any other adjectives besides cute?
She does not. She is beyond thick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just watched her stories and she comes across as really immature for her age. She prances around the house with those dresses on..they do nothing for her shape at all, they are all shapeless sacks. Plus size girls deserve more than just sack dresses. She says they are all really really cute and flattering when they are not. She then changes out of dresses which she could dress up into a hoody and wears that for her date.

Dan being the hole he is only wants someone who looks good and a part of me thinks she is punishing him dressing like this because she knows he won't cheat on her again for a while..until he has to run to the papers saying "i'll never cheat again"

Reactions: 5
Meal was a bit.. cringe to say the least. The look in her eye when she looked at Danyull whilst saying the diet was going well but its her last naughty meal 🙈 It was such a grovelling look of ‘i will get skinny babe.. One day... i promise you...’ Feel like shaking her and shouting “HAVE SOME DIGNITY! Walk away from this pleb who EVERYONE can see clear as day does not love you and is not interested!!” How is she so blind?! He couldnt give a fk whether she loses weight or not, he’ll shag other women behind her back whether she’s a size 8-14 or any size in between 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t she just admit that she isn’t happy with her size? She’s clearly stated that she’s on a diet and it was her last bad meal, that is nothing like her chat last week about just wanting to get healthier and it nothing to do with losing weight. I really hope all her followers that rave about her being ‘real’ and representing normal size girls can now see that she’s a total fake and only says these things seem relatable

There is no way that they ordered and paid for all that food. A massive steak, burger, pizza and loads of sides. It was clearly an ad which they did not label. She is so awkward around him and there is zero natural chat by the looks of it.

Reactions: 10
There is no way that they ordered and paid for all that food. A massive steak, burger, pizza and loads of sides. It was clearly an ad which they did not label. She is so awkward around him and there is zero natural chat by the looks of it.
They have no chemistry to speak of

Reactions: 6
I think that whenever you see her talking to anyone other than her kids though which would make sense as she has the same amount of intellect as them so...

Reactions: 4
It’s a wonder that restaurant is still trading if all the Z listers posts are freebies 😱. I’m not gonna lie tho, it always looks incredible 😂

I get the feeling that she can't believe someone who looks like she does has managed to blag someone who looks like him. It's a shame that she must feel insecure about that but he needs to help her get over it BY NOT CHEATING ON HER. What kind of message does that send to her daughters!

It’s a wonder that restaurant is still trading if all the Z listers posts are freebies 😱. I’m not gonna lie tho, it always looks incredible 😂
Sheesh is the one place I will never ever go to eat, they can apparently afford to give their food away to lazy z listers so why should I pay for them to eat for free??

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned a while ago she struck them as someone on the autistic spectrum and I have to say I can totally now see what they mean. My friends sister is mildly autistic and is very easily manipulated and taken advantage of, has a lack of social awareness and cant read social cues such as when she’s annoying people or they aren’t interested in what shes saying. She becomes obsessed with certain things whether its a guy she likes, or a particular film or a song and will talk about it incessantly, and is very childish in her behaviours so will speak or act like a child thinking it comes across as endearing when it actually annoys people. Sound familiar??

Just watching back and I have no idea where Disneyland Florida is but I can bet my life that's not where she would have been.

Reactions: 1
I live v near it - average at best
Sheesh is the one place I will never ever go to eat, they can apparently afford to give their food away to lazy z listers so why should I pay for them to eat for free??
I live in Scotland so highly unlikely that I’d ever go but that’s good to hear lol. It seems to be the place for all the Love Islanders, Wrights and these 2. They don’t just get a couple of courses either 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe the comments on the first few pages of this thread. Body shaming her??!! In don’t see anything wrong with her body, it’s nice to see an influencer whatever she is more than a size 6 don’t you think. I do.

I can’t believe the comments on the first few pages of this thread. Body shaming her??!! In don’t see anything wrong with her body, it’s nice to see an influencer whatever she is more than a size 6 don’t you think. I do.
There are plenty of instagrammers, celebrities and models who are her size or bigger who look unbelievable, classy, stylish and promote body positivity for all sizes and who dont airbrush their cellulite, stretchmarks and muffin tops. Jac just isn’t one of them. You can be a size 14 and very healthy and you can be a size 8 and be really unfit. Size isn’t the issue. Peoples issue lies with her glorifying eating takeaway and junk food every night of the week, sitting on her backside every day when she could be doing things with her kids, labelling it ‘im just a normal gal’ behaviour, photoshopping and airbrushing your body to within an inch of its life but saying you’re really happy with your tummy rolls, losing weight because you’re trying to attract your cheating husband, and then promoting meal replacement shakes to all the gullible people you were encouraging to over eat and embrace their rolls only weeks earlier.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.