Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got to be honest, I’m not a fan of her at all, didn’t think much of her In the jungle, makes me sad that she stays with that hole BUT I think she looks better than normal on this trip! I think she looks lovely, nice figure, gorgeous face, not my type of clothes but I think she’s looking really well and I truly hope she feels it, comes home with a bit of confidence and bins him off!

Reactions: 27
When you go through Dan's who he follows on Instagram you only need to scroll a little and you can see there is a lack of accounts with women. Jac would definitely be why he wouldn't follow a lot. You'd think a guy who looks like him would be following a lot of female fitness accounts the ones with great bodies. There is a few normal looking women who are pretty there with 1000 followers these could be fans he just follows or relatives or something like that. He's definitely probably not allowed to be following a lot of one's in bikinis. Now that jac is ibiza he will be looking at them all.

Reactions: 8
Well considering how he was saying how poor he is, he was in smyths toys at Lakeside again Sunday with his son, didn't notice her but after reading here she was obviously off filming.. It looked like he had another little boy with him too but I may be wrong

Reactions: 2
Well considering how he was saying how poor he is, he was in smyths toys at Lakeside again Sunday with his son, didn't notice her but after reading here she was obviously off filming.. It looked like he had another little boy with him too but I may be wrong
I saw him speeding up the a12 on Monday too, heading towards Chelmsford. He was undertaking like a right nobber

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Strange that Dan hasn’t gone with Jac, seeing and Billie’s partner is there 👀

Jac
Strange that Dan hasn’t gone with Jac, seeing and Billie’s partner is there 👀
Jac probably didn’t want him coming with her. She’d have to put up with leering over the other women. And knowing Dan, he’d be creeping to someone else’s room in the night!

Reactions: 7
Hello I’m new here
I don’t like jac jossa one bit .i used to but I think the way she speaks down to others isn’t good and for someone trying so hard to fit in she’s got a potty mouth !
the clothes she promotes look dreadful most of the time on her .i don’t ever recall her being a fashion icon just an average actress ...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys stop mentioning the names of these troll accounts. The only way anyone can find out who you are on IG is viewing stories of a small account.

Shoot me now but I actually like a few of the summer dresses. If they were half the price and not going to shrink in the wash I'd be tempted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shoot me now but I actually like a few of the summer dresses. If they were half the price and not going to shrink in the wash I'd be tempted 😂
Wait until they go up on the site, £30/£40 odd for a summer dress! Then in a week or so it’ll be nearly half the price!

Reactions: 4
I like her and I feel for her as I think she feels like she wont get better than that lousy husband she has, however she needs to stop saying cute!!! She really over sells everything. Billie is also out there but you don't see her over doing it on Instagram. Let the clothes sell themselves! At £30-£40 a dress it's far too much for me. Surely it's too much for her audience too? Can't see the people that follow her wanting to pay that much. Maybe that's me being really judgemental though!!

Reactions: 4
She clearly doesn't wear her actual size clothing, everything makes her look so bloated and uncomfortable! I dont see why she'd not try to lose some weight knowing she's promoting a clothing brand, she seems to eat a lot of crap, so would feel better and probably less awkward around thinner women, and maybe more inclined to make the best of herself, I know I'd want to.
Its not like she don’t have the time to exercise, not like she’s super busy all day like working for a living or something 🤨

Agree- she could’ve done so much more After IACGMOH. She doesn’t fit in and just looks so uncomfortable in all if the clothes. Her advertising is repetitive and unprofessional. Someone’s not advising her very well or she’s ignoring advise.
she did nowt after jungle because everyone realised she was a boring bugger with a roving dick as a hubby....not exactly ripe for co presenting on This Morning 😀...mind you 🧐

Insta vs reality
Which is bloody which ?

P
pop down your local market ..I’m sure they’ll have them...😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.