Jacob The Carpetbagger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was enjoying Jacob’s Nashville video - and then this happened. Doesn’t she have a real job that she has to go to instead of tagging along with him like a crazy cackling hen?

IMG_1251.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I was enjoying Jacob’s Nashville video - and then this happened. Doesn’t she have a real job that she has to go to instead of tagging along with him like a crazy cackling hen?

View attachment 2694503
Apparently, Jacob had left some medication he really needed at home and she met him there to get it to him, at least that's what he says in Monday's vlog in Memphis/Lorraine Motel. She went back home after that.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

View attachment 2694503

Well with the way she met him, seems like shes a weird crazy groupie. Almost like she stalked his youtube. Probably wanting his help with her crappy channel. Definately weird their love story or how she told it. She is so utterly annoying i cant stand her or adam the woos giggle pal he bangs. Both super annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well with the way she met him, seems like shes a weird crazy groupie. Almost like she stalked his youtube. Probably wanting his help with her crappy channel. Definately weird their love story or how she told it. She is so utterly annoying i cant stand her or adam the woos giggle pal he bangs. Both super annoying
They're all weirdos and attention whores who cultivated an audience of other weirdos, so no doubt their sex and love lives are weird too. They are all so old and utterly disgusting that it isn't even interesting. As sexual drama, they are as interesting as an oozing genital sore.

• Haha
Alright, i am offically calling him Jacob The Woo. Its like he has a bromance or a little obsessed with the guy. He literally said he is his hero...come on lol the woo a hero?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alright, i am offically calling him Jacob The Woo. Its like he has a bromance or a little obsessed with the guy. He literally said he is his hero...come on lol the woo a hero?

I can't belive I am sticking up for Jacob. But Adam, should be calling Jacob his hero. Jacob has a GF. leaves a 50 mile radus of his house. Granted his version of Disney if he has nothing to vlog is Gatlinburg. Yes, he does "carpetrepeats," but at least he goes to different states to do it. Not just Disney and HWY-192 or the same old tit when he goes to Southern Cali.

Today it was Jacob and his special cackling gal at what, a unicorn store/museum thing?. Strong pass on that mess. I was trying to think of a dollar amount it would take to make me watch it, three figures at least. Look, I don't know about vlogging, but it would seem to me you should try to give your audience what it wants, and not dish up some slop and tell people to "not watch it if they don't like it." Well, I don't like this kind of stuff and I won't watch it and he's a lousy marketer of his own brand to have said that in the past. His numbers have dropped steadily over that last few years too. He never seems to break 20K views anymore. All these vloggers have such bloated sub counts which are dead subs, bots and maybe a lot of "pity subs". There needs to be more troll patrol-like vids so we can have a laugh and not give these lousy vloggers the engagement that the algorithm demands, positive or negative engagement seems to be the same to the algorithm.

Reactions: 4
Look, I don't know about vlogging, but it would seem to me you should try to give your audience what it wants, and not dish up some slop and tell people to "not watch it if they don't like it." Well, I don't like this kind of stuff and I won't watch it and he's a lousy marketer of his own brand to have said that in the past.
I think he learned that from his mentor, Adam the Woo, who also enjoys antagonizing his own audience.

I can't get over the cajones of these guys, thinking they're such hot tit that they can actively discourage people from watching their videos. Be careful about daring your viewers to stop watching, Jacob -- many of us have taken you up on that.

If Jen's in the thumbnail, It's hidden from the Subscription queue, never to be viewed. If we're tricked and she shows up, instant cut off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In today's vlog, Jacob visits the Creation Museum. No thanks.
This goes for the the past several videos showing weird tit.
Total cringe.

Has he realized yet that the GF has cost him thousands of views?
u watched some of his St Louis vids today ( haven’t watched in ages due to the GF) and it really irked me how he could go to a wax museum and have no clue as to many of the crowns in the place. He didn’t know who W.C.Fields is FFS.
Do some research before you go somewhere.

• Wow