Jaclyn Hill - Morphe’s Next Top Employee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaclyn's latest video of her fave "snacks" - isn't her man supposed to be a chef?

All she showed were examples of why the US has an obesity problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jaclyn's latest video of her fave "snacks" - isn't her man supposed to be a chef?

All she showed were examples of why the US has an obesity problem.
her boyfriend is a recording artist and creative director but he does like to do a lot of cooking and they are a health nut too.

Haha thanks but I was kind of joking 😁

I know he's not a "chef" by any stretch of the imagination. He's just a basic home-cook, and not a very good one at that if his videos are anything to go by! #saltmuch

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hey all, I'm from GuruGossip. Is this the only Jaclyn thread? Doesn't seem to be very active.

*still getting used to navigating this website.

Reactions: 2
Can someone give a breakdown of her new vid. For obvious reason I cba to watch it myself.

Also what happened to gg? I stopped logging in once and for all a few months back when it became obvious that place would never be issue-free, but was shocked to see the latest Jaclyn thread was quite dead! I know it’s dead here too but it’s always been dead here tbh. So, not really a surprise.

Reactions: 3
Can someone give a breakdown of her new vid. For obvious reason I cba to watch it myself.

Also what happened to gg? I stopped logging in once and for all a few months back when it became obvious that place would never be issue-free, but was shocked to see the latest Jaclyn thread was quite dead! I know it’s dead here too but it’s always been dead here tbh. So, not really a surprise.

I’m just as confused with how dead GG is too!!! I can’t believe that ppl just wouldn’t be interested?? i’m having FOMO thinking abt how they’re on another forum I just don’t know about haha.

As usual, she said absolutely nothing new in her video. It was supposed to be about her struggling w mean comments “aside from and before the Ulta video from 3 days ago” but all she spoke abt was the Ulta video?!? also she kept losing her train of thought and leaving her sentences hanging (as usual!) repeating her points over and over again... how she’s so confident in her skin but can’t take the comments... but she’s still sooooo confident....

It was (as expected) a complete waste of time. I was gagging at the fact that her stans were going wild on twitter and in the YT comments abt how they were crying with her video..... ugh she needs to get out of this industry sooooo bad!!!!!! She is a liar and a manipulator!!! Ppl should not comment on her looks but comments on her character are totally warranted! it just frustrates me so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

oh also she ended the video with an “overdue apology” on the lipstick saga.... without actually apologising, just making it all about her. CRY ME A RIVER !!!

I am so surprised her thread is so dead, perhaps I should not because her content is the same. She was one of the beauty gurus I started watching when I was getting into makeup and I was really enjoying her content. She was fun and teaching makeup with no drama. Now I am sick of her dramatizing everything all the time. She is trying to look like she is having a lot of fun by being too loud and saying ‘BIAAAAATCH’ in pretty much every video. It does not feel genuine at all. I dont understand her obsession with the powders and highlighters. Her skin is dry af and highlighters are not even as popular anymore. Nobody is talking about her brand either. She says we need to love ourselves in the way we are meanwhile she is getting fillers, threading or whatever bs she is into. There is nothing wrong with gaining weight especially during lockdown but if she gains some more, the procedures she has on her face will look even more weird. Also, I cannot stand her stick-like nose, especially contouring it smh

Reactions: 5
The snail slow thread on GG... has it occurred to anyone that the ONLY place that really called these gurus out was GG? Like WHO IS THE NEW MANAGEMENT? Its fishy.

Reactions: 5
Orrrrrrrr she’s just not relevant or interesting! There’s only so much whining and twerking with one foot on furniture/walls/door handles that folk can be arsed to watch. 🤷🏻‍♀️

our gal is engaged.
wonder how much she paid for her own engagement ring, or how long farnuts had to save his allowance to buy her rock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
our gal is engaged.
wonder how much she paid for her own engagement ring, or how long farnuts had to save his allowance to buy her rock 😂
Don’t mean to be bitchy, but I thought the same 😅 also something about her feels so fake to me like I am sorry but I cannot relate to her even though she is trying too hard to be relatable…

• Haha
Blast from the past!!!

I stumbled upon her Instagram after watching her videos on YouTube many moons ago. I see she's now divorced and that Jon really isn't doing well.... What's the tea??