Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Jaclyn has posted this :

I can’t believe this day has actually come. I am so out of my mind right now, I don’t how I’m even going to type this. But I’m going to try…
Jon, you were the most kind & compassionate person I’ve ever known. You looked people in the eyes & you truly listened & cared about what they had to say. You had so much talent you didn’t even know what to do with it. You turned your pain into art & touched so many people with your honesty in your music. You were one of the funniest people I’ve ever met! You made everybody laugh uncontrollably & I will forever miss that about you. I know we ended our marriage but we never stopped loving & caring for each other. All I ever wanted was for you to find your happiness & be free from your struggles. My heart is broken knowing that you are gone but my spirit knows that you are finally free. And I know that you’re up there playing the drums right now making everyone laugh. I will carry our memories & inside jokes with me for the rest of my life. Rest peacefully. Love, Twix.

Jordan has posted this (Jon's ex friend): With the absolute utmost respect, my thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Hill family. My heart truly breaks for you all. Rest peacefully, Jon.

I have to say this - I think the love between Jaclyn and Jon was 'it' - you could see the love between them on vlogs/videos and in photos. They adored one another before the fame/fortune I hate to say it but, she doesn't look at Jordan the same way. Jordan was there to comfort her when Jon was in rehab. I think Jordan saw dollar signs....He didn't know Jaclyn when she was a struggling makeup artist. This news has hit her HARD as we all know she still loved Jon deeply. Jaclyn really annoys the crap out of me but, I can imagine she is absolutely devastated.....and she may also feel guilt for divorcing Jon (it must be horrible to be in the position of trying to help your spouse with an addiction)

• Sad
Reactions: 14

evoway13

VIP Member
Someone has posted the LA Coroner's report on Twitter - he was found dead on the sidewalk/pavement

A quick search has led me to find that he was homeless and was still battling his demons. He had lost contact with family and friends. This happened after he lost Frankie (his little dog). No one knows if the dog ran off or was stolen. He hadn't got access to a mobile phone either. He was found on the 10th August and it looks as though the family weren't informed until yesterday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Queenofsaigon

I don’t have many feelings either way for Jaclyn, I thought the lipstick episode was handled very poorly.
I do not comment on appearance very much, I heard Jaclyn say she has put on weight etc and it has caused her face to change.

I only wish we could decide where weight goes on the body!!
Jaclyn has ruined her face, she said it’s been a long time since she got fillers etc but it appears like she has huge cheeks then she has been hit in the face with a frying pan! That’s the only way I can describe her full cheeks until you see from the side, then her face looks flat.

I just wish her family or somebody close to her had stopped her, I find it very sad she has done this to herself. I do not mind fillers/Botox etc done properly and sparingly.

The cheeks are bad and unfortunately the highlight does just that, highlights how bad!

I wrote a post below saying this, apologies I wrote it before getting to yours.

Not a chance it’s weight gain alone, it’s bad Botox and fillers sadly highlighted by her highlighter!

None come close to the amazing ‘Champage Pop’ unfortunately!!
32169ca4752e9233e41102ef804bc03b.jpg
16abbdda38ef89b6e7573b14fa69b372.jpg
a9fb4cb0ef6b334e2f657b4d62cbcd0d.jpg
a81106e636020068c8bccfc4bf67a2ee.jpg
efb5e6aa29563b46259bd605e17cf247.jpg

I don’t think she did decide where the weight went. Her moon face is a combination of overfilling and gain weight but her body is much bigger than it used to be when she cant control the post production photoshop [emoji33]

• Wow
Reactions: 6

PickleWood

I like that she claimed the employees at the factory in quality control are wearing fluffy gloves 😂😂 because the point of quality control is to get fibres everywhere and sell the product you’re testing?! She even put up a behind the scenes tour, her and all the staff were wearing blue rubber gloves that weren’t even fluffy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am so surprised her thread is so dead, perhaps I should not because her content is the same. She was one of the beauty gurus I started watching when I was getting into makeup and I was really enjoying her content. She was fun and teaching makeup with no drama. Now I am sick of her dramatizing everything all the time. She is trying to look like she is having a lot of fun by being too loud and saying ‘BIAAAAATCH’ in pretty much every video. It does not feel genuine at all. I dont understand her obsession with the powders and highlighters. Her skin is dry af and highlighters are not even as popular anymore. Nobody is talking about her brand either. She says we need to love ourselves in the way we are meanwhile she is getting fillers, threading or whatever bs she is into. There is nothing wrong with gaining weight especially during lockdown but if she gains some more, the procedures she has on her face will look even more weird. Also, I cannot stand her stick-like nose, especially contouring it smh

barbs001

The snail slow thread on GG... has it occurred to anyone that the ONLY place that really called these gurus out was GG? Like WHO IS THE NEW MANAGEMENT? Its fishy.

Howyoudoin?

Same shitty Morphe formula. People who like their products DON'T or Can't afford good makeup (those shadows are gross as hell!)
I will never support this garbage company. EVER! They also have an F rating with the BBB and there is a reason for that!

Jaclyn Hill has become completely not relate-able and a self-important brat. Her only true die-hard subs are silly tweens that don't know any better or woman who haven't ventured to REAL MUA channels yet - so many now! Even the most basic beauty channels can rock a smoky eye - her only damn look! People who are bad at judging character may see her as still hat wholesome girl but everyone else that is people savvy at all should see her for the snake she really is.

While all of the expose drama was going on in the very, very beginning there was a lot of insta comments that were quickly deleted but it was revealed on Instagram that while her now ex-husband Jon was finally getting in the studio and excited for music again, she was there 'supporting him' by banging his bestie and absolutely helped Jon spiral back into his addiction by taking EVERYTHING from him at once.

He lost his home, a wife he obviously loved, his career (the music was sounding pretty tight) and chance at a new album he was in the process of finishing up, his friend and confident (that dude is as much a snake as that shitty bitch Jaclyn) and his beloved real best friends, the original 2 dogs Frankie and Georgie - you know, the dogs HE always stayed home with while Jackass drugged and boozed it up in Cali and Vegas on the regular. and it was him who took care of them even when her sorry, usually hung-over ass was home.

She's a despicable person and anyone that buys any of her shit and continues to line that skanky bitch's pockets, if you are in this thread, you are assholes. Her vault is shit - fuck her money grab at 'new merch' (the brush line photo announcement is laughable, this illiterate, idiot truly thinks she is a real queen because of all the 'YES QUEEN' comments she gets.- don't support her or Morphe any damn more! They both need to be finished in this industry - disgraceful behavior!

kcubezz

Can someone give a breakdown of her new vid. For obvious reason I cba to watch it myself.

Also what happened to gg? I stopped logging in once and for all a few months back when it became obvious that place would never be issue-free, but was shocked to see the latest Jaclyn thread was quite dead! I know it’s dead here too but it’s always been dead here tbh. So, not really a surprise.

I’m just as confused with how dead GG is too!!! I can’t believe that ppl just wouldn’t be interested?? i’m having FOMO thinking abt how they’re on another forum I just don’t know about haha.

As usual, she said absolutely nothing new in her video. It was supposed to be about her struggling w mean comments “aside from and before the Ulta video from 3 days ago” but all she spoke abt was the Ulta video?!? also she kept losing her train of thought and leaving her sentences hanging (as usual!) repeating her points over and over again... how she’s so confident in her skin but can’t take the comments... but she’s still sooooo confident....

It was (as expected) a complete waste of time. I was gagging at the fact that her stans were going wild on twitter and in the YT comments abt how they were crying with her video..... ugh she needs to get out of this industry sooooo bad!!!!!! She is a liar and a manipulator!!! Ppl should not comment on her looks but comments on her character are totally warranted! it just frustrates me so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched two reviews of her lipstick line last night (rawbeautyKristi and JenLuvsReviews) and I have to say I'm horrified by the state of the lipsticks. Some of the ones Kristi purchased made me want to vomit. Someone, somewhere has massively fucked up.

Edited to add a tweet.

• Sick
I don’t mind her, she is dramatic and spins the truth but as I’ve never purchased any of her products I’ve nothing negative to say about them. Who owns the cosmetic range? I heard Ulta wasn’t going to stock it anymore. I started to skip past when she was selling her jewellery, she says now she felt she was always selling and hated that. I can’t say I picked up on that, she seemed quite happy doing it! I thought how she treated the lady with the brand name was horrible, you don’t act like that. Nobody closes a profitable business, clearly they aren’t making money but Jaclyn being Jaclyn she can’t be straight. She wants to save face, she doesn’t need to pretend she is closing them as it’s not what she wants to be doing.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I like that she claimed the employees at the factory in quality control are wearing fluffy gloves 😂😂 because the point of quality control is to get fibres everywhere and sell the product you’re testing?! She even put up a behind the scenes tour, her and all the staff were wearing blue rubber gloves that weren’t even fluffy 😂

But why are the touching all the lipsticks anyway 🤣😂
But remember folks! it’s only like... point one percent that have been effected 🤣
It’s really like NOT that deep.
From the moment she replied in a salty way to a customer she was on a dangerous path.
This isn’t a collaboration it’s her business, she can’t go on the defensive and pass the blame anymore.
She’s been working on this for 17 years 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

poshbird

Can someone give a breakdown of her new vid. For obvious reason I cba to watch it myself.

Also what happened to gg? I stopped logging in once and for all a few months back when it became obvious that place would never be issue-free, but was shocked to see the latest Jaclyn thread was quite dead! I know it’s dead here too but it’s always been dead here tbh. So, not really a surprise.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
NO HAHAHA. It’s towards the end 🍆
I’ve dumped us into Jaclyn’s thread so we don’t piss off Shane and Jeffree 😬 we know how triggered Jeffree can get 🤣

Her rental house looks amazing, I clicked the link to it when it was first posted but bloody hell shes just pissing money away!!!
Why did she need to move so far just because she’s getting her roof done and why such an extravagant rental, doesn’t look like she’s been hit in the wallet despite her contaminated lippy.

Totally off topic.. again 🤣
Nick snider is having his house warming party this weekend! The only people I know who watches these losers is you and @LasVegas702🤣🤣

• Haha

poshbird

Jaclyn's latest video of her fave "snacks" - isn't her man supposed to be a chef?

All she showed were examples of why the US has an obesity problem.

• Haha