Jaclyn Hill - Morphe’s Next Top Employee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with Jaclyn’s face, I watched (not in full) her latest youtube video like :oops:

I don’t think it’s weight gain, I’ve gained 20 pounds over the last year and my face looks normal,I have a double chin and jaw flubber when I look down but straight on,it looks fine.

Is it a combo of fillers and weigt gain? She looks like she has an illness and has to take steroids. If it’s filler, then surely it can be dissolved
Her face is a joke! I’m sorry but it’s so round and shiny, I’m actually really sad to see what she has done to herself.

She really has wrecked her looks and it’s so distracting when she does makeup tutorials.

Reactions: 1
I'm not really into make up but followed Jaclyn years ago on snap chat, loved her personality! Had a nosey on insta there when I seen this thread pop up and WOW! Firstly what happened her face? Secondly wheres Jon? Loved them together

Reactions: 2
I'm not really into make up but followed Jaclyn years ago on snap chat, loved her personality! Had a nosey on insta there when I seen this thread pop up and WOW! Firstly what happened her face? Secondly wheres Jon? Loved them together
Her and Jon split up a couple of years ago now. He has really struggled with addiction for a number of years and she said they hadn’t been happy for a long time and had problems from early on in the marriage which is not at all the image they portrayed

@Oohthedrama Jaclyn Cosmetics launching highlighters....and brushes......😵🙃🤡
I saw!!!!!!
And what’s the deal with her house? She’s renting an air b&b that costing her a few grand a night, but she hasn’t even applied to get the roof fixed on her house yet 🤷‍♀️

No WAY she’s found a new lab and got these highlighters made in 4/5 months.
Bet they’re stock that was already made and what can she do 🤷‍♀️ Dump the lot or try and sell it.
Jeffree Star got a PR package earlier I saw 🤣 she can’t risk having another faulty product, interesting to see how this goes!

I saw!!!!!!
And what’s the deal with her house? She’s renting an air b&b that costing her a few grand a night, but she hasn’t even applied to get the roof fixed on her house yet 🤷‍♀️

No WAY she’s found a new lab and got these highlighters made in 4/5 months.
Bet they’re stock that was already made and what can she do 🤷‍♀️ Dump the lot or try and sell it.
Jeffree Star got a PR package earlier I saw 🤣 she can’t risk having another faulty product, interesting to see how this goes!
I’m waiting for the drama to begin. Dusty has called her out for wasteful PR AND saying she isn’t luxury. People on twitter are going in on her filled cheeks hahaha

I’m waiting for the drama to begin. Dusty has called her out for wasteful PR AND saying she isn’t luxury. People on twitter are going in on her filled cheeks hahaha
hey guys Dustin here... sorry I’m so so sick, I’m like burning up like... I’m like, cold and like sweating

hey guys, sorry I’m recording this in my bathroom but we have guests over...

hey guys, sorry this is gonna be out of focus, but I lost my camera down the back of the couch... 🙄

I cannot STAND HIM 🤣🤣🤣

the drama channels will be looking for anything to cover to distract from the Shane Dawson tit.
(I love that you watch this tit 🤣)

hey guys Dustin here... sorry I’m so so sick, I’m like burning up like... I’m like, cold and like sweating

hey guys, sorry I’m recording this in my bathroom but we have guests over...

hey guys, sorry this is gonna be out of focus, but I lost my camera down the back of the couch... 🙄

I cannot STAND HIM 🤣🤣🤣

the drama channels will be looking for anything to cover to distract from the Shane Dawson tit.
(I love that you watch this tit 🤣)
I love that you watch it too!

Jaclyn is never living lipstick gate down.

In the promo video she’s getting her make up done by (suspected) lipstick nick and she’s using a Jeffree morphe brush HAHAHAH even though Jaclyn is releasing brushes in this launch? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love that you watch it too!

Jaclyn is never living lipstick gate down.

In the promo video she’s getting her make up done by (suspected) lipstick nick and she’s using a Jeffree morphe brush HAHAHAH even though Jaclyn is releasing brushes in this launch? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I need to watch this and report back 😆
I wonder if JS is on side now. She is a fellow morphe bot 🤷‍♀️

I don’t have many feelings either way for Jaclyn, I thought the lipstick episode was handled very poorly.
I do not comment on appearance very much, I heard Jaclyn say she has put on weight etc and it has caused her face to change.

I only wish we could decide where weight goes on the body!!
Jaclyn has ruined her face, she said it’s been a long time since she got fillers etc but it appears like she has huge cheeks then she has been hit in the face with a frying pan! That’s the only way I can describe her full cheeks until you see from the side, then her face looks flat.

I just wish her family or somebody close to her had stopped her, I find it very sad she has done this to herself. I do not mind fillers/Botox etc done properly and sparingly.

The cheeks are bad and unfortunately the highlight does just that, highlights how bad!

Her whole face has changed. It’s not just weight gain, surely.
I wrote a post below saying this, apologies I wrote it before getting to yours.

Not a chance it’s weight gain alone, it’s bad Botox and fillers sadly highlighted by her highlighter!

@Oohthedrama Jaclyn Cosmetics launching highlighters....and brushes......😵🙃🤡
None come close to the amazing ‘Champage Pop’ unfortunately!!

Last edited:
I don’t have many feelings either way for Jaclyn, I thought the lipstick episode was handled very poorly.
I do not comment on appearance very much, I heard Jaclyn say she has put on weight etc and it has caused her face to change.

I only wish we could decide where weight goes on the body!!
Jaclyn has ruined her face, she said it’s been a long time since she got fillers etc but it appears like she has huge cheeks then she has been hit in the face with a frying pan! That’s the only way I can describe her full cheeks until you see from the side, then her face looks flat.

I just wish her family or somebody close to her had stopped her, I find it very sad she has done this to herself. I do not mind fillers/Botox etc done properly and sparingly.

The cheeks are bad and unfortunately the highlight does just that, highlights how bad!

I wrote a post below saying this, apologies I wrote it before getting to yours.

Not a chance it’s weight gain alone, it’s bad Botox and fillers sadly highlighted by her highlighter!

None come close to the amazing ‘Champage Pop’ unfortunately!!
32169ca4752e9233e41102ef804bc03b.jpg
16abbdda38ef89b6e7573b14fa69b372.jpg
a9fb4cb0ef6b334e2f657b4d62cbcd0d.jpg
a81106e636020068c8bccfc4bf67a2ee.jpg
efb5e6aa29563b46259bd605e17cf247.jpg

I don’t think she did decide where the weight went. Her moon face is a combination of overfilling and gain weight but her body is much bigger than it used to be when she cant control the post production photoshop [emoji33]

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone see her story giving her nieces 10 minutes to get anything they wanted in Sephora? I thought it was in poor taste.

It is her money to do what she wants with, I just don’t think she needs too show it online. The girls are not even teenagers, they don’t need a ton of products and makeup. It’s the dream for most females but maybe when they are a little older!

Anyone see her story giving her nieces 10 minutes to get anything they wanted in Sephora? I thought it was in poor taste.

It is her money to do what she wants with, I just don’t think she needs too show it online. The girls are not even teenagers, they don’t need a ton of products and makeup. It’s the dream for most females but maybe when they are a little older!
Yeah, I’ve seen it all. Twitter folk are really coming for her for that and for having her thanksgiving catered!

If I were her, I’d be getting checked for Cushing’s Disease... 🌝

Reactions: 3
She's posted a Vogue cover photo and is deleting all comments drawing her attention to the original purpose of the challenge. 6.3 million followers - a great opportunity to share and highlight the reasons for the challenge. So tone deaf.