Jaclyn Hill - Morphe’s Next Top Employee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never liked Jaclyn, she just wants quick money. If she were a good business owner she would be checking constantly and going over everything with her manufacturers before launching. Raw beauty kristi’s video was awesome (I freaking love her) and in depth about how horrifying and disgusting the lipsticks actually are.

It makes me feel physically ill, imagining rubbing those furry bitty lipsticks on your mouth 🤢

Reactions: 1
The infuriating thing is that this chick has so much money in the bank. She had the means to have made this launch incredibly successful.

Reactions: 2
I never watched jaclyn as i always thought her personality was very ‘me me me’ i honestly dont think she is very clever shes very money hungry. Her lack of knowledge on science behind cosmetics is very very clear. She hasnt been hands on with the production side as she claims, the factory has just sent her good sample of course why would they send her samples that are like the ones everyone is receiving. So once theyve been manufactured she just sent them out, yes she has creative control however choosing shades and packaging is the easy part

And she doesnt realise cosmetics have a life span.... heres your favourite beauty ‘guru’ who has no knowledge to actually be a guru 👍🏽

“I’m suffering from so much anxiety guyzzzz”🙄
God you couldn’t make her up, she needs to hire someone to run her company like a professional, or at least teach her to.
“Hey girl” is not how you handle complaints about shipping issues and dodgy ass products

Marlena Steels tweets are interesting. She isn’t holding back is she.

Last edited:
She’s back 🤣🤣
Saying a whole lot of nothing!
I don’t even know what to say.
At least she put makeup on and put the “my truth” Hoodie into the wash.
Who the duck told her to keep quiet and say nothing about everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously the victim status continues to be strong for poor poor Jaclyn 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s back 🤣🤣
Saying a whole lot of nothing!
I don’t even know what to say.
At least she put makeup on and put the “my truth” Hoodie into the wash.
Who the duck told her to keep quiet and say nothing about everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously the victim status continues to be strong for poor poor Jaclyn 🤦‍♀️
Everyone was saying she would be back on her birthday as well 😂

Morphe need to put her back in the stockroom with her contaminated products and get her to do returns.
Poor Jaclyn didn’t get to upload a video she really, really liked because of the haters.
Poor Jaclyn goes from being a crying victim to being a “boss ass witch” who doesn’t need to explain what’s going on behind the scenes or address any rumours 🤔
How can she get it wrong so many times.
Her mother (having her back 😬) on Instagram was embarrassing but let’s be honest it explains so much now 🤣
Jaclyn doesn’t know how to clean up here own mess because mommy does it for her.

What a mess. Honestly one of my biggest bees in bonnets about influencers (and anybody who reads my stuff knows I have a few :ROFLMAO:) is when they launch a substandard product and don't understand / don't care that they are A BUSINESS and need to respond to issues as a business.
I'm so sick of the "Hey guys soz lol" attitude so many of these morons have.
If you are running a business, or even just putting your face to it, you are responsible for quality and delivery at the end of the day, you can't just pretend you're a widdle baby who doesn't know about business. Rant over :D
Also JH will always be trashy AF.

I love that you know all these influencers so I can chat away and someone understands me!!!

Jaclyn Hill needs a thread...
YESSS!! I seriously think I’m the only one who watches all this tit some times. 😂😂
Wasn’t she cancelled....or canceled (when a possible typo is the only interesting thing about you Jackie 😂😏) her Halloween video had been removed?! I’m gutted, I wanted to see it 😂
(so so off topic i’m sorry 😂😂)

• Haha
YESSS!! I seriously think I’m the only one who watches all this tit some times. 😂😂
Wasn’t she cancelled....or canceled (when a possible typo is the only interesting thing about you Jackie 😂😏) her Halloween video had been removed?! I’m gutted, I wanted to see it 😂
(so so off topic i’m sorry 😂😂)

HALLOWEEN “CANCELLED” (L removed) VIDEO IS BACK UP BTW

• Wow
NO HAHAHA. It’s towards the end 🍆
I’ve dumped us into Jaclyn’s thread so we don’t piss off Shane and Jeffree 😬 we know how triggered Jeffree can get 🤣

Her rental house looks amazing, I clicked the link to it when it was first posted but bloody hell shes just pissing money away!!!
Why did she need to move so far just because she’s getting her roof done and why such an extravagant rental, doesn’t look like she’s been hit in the wallet despite her contaminated lippy.

Totally off topic.. again 🤣
Nick snider is having his house warming party this weekend! The only people I know who watches these losers is you and @LasVegas702🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is wrong with Jaclyn’s face, I watched (not in full) her latest youtube video like :oops:

I don’t think it’s weight gain, I’ve gained 20 pounds over the last year and my face looks normal,I have a double chin and jaw flubber when I look down but straight on,it looks fine.

Is it a combo of fillers and weigt gain? She looks like she has an illness and has to take steroids. If it’s filler, then surely it can be dissolved

I’ve dumped us into Jaclyn’s thread so we don’t piss off Shane and Jeffree 😬 we know how triggered Jeffree can get 🤣

Her rental house looks amazing, I clicked the link to it when it was first posted but bloody hell shes just pissing money away!!!
Why did she need to move so far just because she’s getting her roof done and why such an extravagant rental, doesn’t look like she’s been hit in the wallet despite her contaminated lippy.

Totally off topic.. again 🤣
Nick snider is having his house warming party this weekend! The only people I know who watches these losers is you and @LasVegas702🤣🤣
I think she moved there to be closer to the make up industry, maybe I'm wrong.