Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Is she feuding with her sister? They never seem to hang out anymore, she never mentions her?
They've stopped following each other on instagram. Her sister was recently baptised in the ocean as she said she had neglected god for people not worthy of attention...I wonder who she could mean?? 😂 . Rachel was Jaclyn's manager for quite a few years but, I reckon she saw Jaclyn's popularity was on the decline...so she's trained as a real estate agent instead. She no longer wears Jaclyn's makeup range either - she uses a lot of Sephora branded cosmetics and Fenty beauty. When she posted the story, I should've screen shotted it. Rachel's children are never at Jaclyn's when she has a movie night with the nieces (brother's children)

Reactions: 1

PartOfMe

Lurker on the other site, I've never really understood why there was this secret forum for people like Jacklyn and to get access you had to be there for a year and jump through all kinds of hoops to please them?

I'm not sure what to make of her latest scandal. There were left over pallets from another Collab and so they just stuck her logo on them? Anything with morphy is usually some shady scam to screw people out of money. It never changes

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her numerous , numerous collaborations with Morphe cosmetics and failed collaborations with many others up until now have made Jaclyn Hill great content for gossip channels. But not much else lately.
Car cash marriage, divorce played out online. New relationship being kept “private” for all of 5 min.

After watching 44 min of Jaclyn dramatically screaming in a empty room while manically pulling at her tatty extensions I had to come here to start a thread and ask.
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO JACLYN HILL ?
and is her last “let’s talk” upload complete crap?
10% truth?
Did anyone last the full 40 min?
Did anyone else want to whack her with a hairbrush and make her sit on her hands.
What’s happened her face... does she even look like herself anymore, GIRL STOP WITH THE FILLERS ALREADY!!!
Are beauty channels on YouTube hitting the self destruct button one at a time.
A thread.

I want to leave this upload here as it helps make this Jaclyn Hill story easier to understand.
Her 3 uploads in this series (this and the 2 previous uploads) are really worth a watch if anyone is interested.

Yel

Chatty Member
Don't hold back @Howyoudoin? And tell how you really feel ;) I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on morphy, the funny thing is this has been going on for years yet people are still hoodwinked into buying that shit. They often demo different products on camera to the ones that are actually sent out. Obviously the ones on camera are high quality with good pigment, then they send out cheap inferior junk to people. That I'm sure is illegal in most places.

Do spread the word about this new fast and way better place ;)

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Anyone see her story giving her nieces 10 minutes to get anything they wanted in Sephora? I thought it was in poor taste.

It is her money to do what she wants with, I just don’t think she needs too show it online. The girls are not even teenagers, they don’t need a ton of products and makeup. It’s the dream for most females but maybe when they are a little older!
Yeah, I’ve seen it all. Twitter folk are really coming for her for that and for having her thanksgiving catered!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ah ok there was a thread!! It’s blended together right? Sorry I made a new one because I’ve always been confused how this car crash get away with not having a forum on other site ? I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD TO GIVE A BLOOD SAMPLE AND THE DETAILS OF YOU NEXT OF KIN TO ACCESS IT. slightly exaggerated....
She doesn’t even look like she believes her own lies.
LINDA WOULDNT LIE....
V2 does not mean it’s the second batch, but it is the second batch, but it doesn’t mean there’s a second batch.. watch me twirl my hair as I try and distract you from my bullshit.

All the proof she said she had that people on twitter were,lying she won’t show
Everything about her let’s talk upload was excuses and pity.
I was just about waiting for John Kuken-icantspellhisname to jump out of her ass with his messages from 2015 ? they don’t make you relevant ? stap it

our gal is engaged.
wonder how much she paid for her own engagement ring, or how long farnuts had to save his allowance to buy her rock 😂
Don’t mean to be bitchy, but I thought the same 😅 also something about her feels so fake to me like I am sorry but I cannot relate to her even though she is trying too hard to be relatable…

• Haha
I don’t have many feelings either way for Jaclyn, I thought the lipstick episode was handled very poorly.
I do not comment on appearance very much, I heard Jaclyn say she has put on weight etc and it has caused her face to change.

I only wish we could decide where weight goes on the body!!
Jaclyn has ruined her face, she said it’s been a long time since she got fillers etc but it appears like she has huge cheeks then she has been hit in the face with a frying pan! That’s the only way I can describe her full cheeks until you see from the side, then her face looks flat.

I just wish her family or somebody close to her had stopped her, I find it very sad she has done this to herself. I do not mind fillers/Botox etc done properly and sparingly.

I’m waiting for the drama to begin. Dusty has called her out for wasteful PR AND saying she isn’t luxury. People on twitter are going in on her filled cheeks hahaha
The cheeks are bad and unfortunately the highlight does just that, highlights how bad!

Her whole face has changed. It’s not just weight gain, surely.
I wrote a post below saying this, apologies I wrote it before getting to yours.

Not a chance it’s weight gain alone, it’s bad Botox and fillers sadly highlighted by her highlighter!

@Oohthedrama Jaclyn Cosmetics launching highlighters....and brushes......😵🙃🤡
None come close to the amazing ‘Champage Pop’ unfortunately!!

Last edited:

Sewingmum

Orrrrrrrr she’s just not relevant or interesting! There’s only so much whining and twerking with one foot on furniture/walls/door handles that folk can be arsed to watch. 🤷🏻‍♀️

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
She's so gross, she fakes everything from that "abduction" that never took place to outright stealing another creators brand. Now she's yapping on youtube about her favourite amazon items. Girl stfu you.