Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erin182

VIP Member
She’s back 🤣🤣
Saying a whole lot of nothing!
I don’t even know what to say.
At least she put makeup on and put the “my truth” Hoodie into the wash.
Who the fuck told her to keep quiet and say nothing about everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously the victim status continues to be strong for poor poor Jaclyn 🤦‍♀️
Everyone was saying she would be back on her birthday as well 😂

Yel

Chatty Member
Sorry forgot to say the other day I merged the threads while on the train into work with patchy internet. Don't know much about her but wish people in the know would join us over here ;)

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
She's posted a Vogue cover photo and is deleting all comments drawing her attention to the original purpose of the challenge. 6.3 million followers - a great opportunity to share and highlight the reasons for the challenge. So tone deaf.

Gigglez

Never liked Jaclyn, she just wants quick money. If she were a good business owner she would be checking constantly and going over everything with her manufacturers before launching. Raw beauty kristi’s video was awesome (I freaking love her) and in depth about how horrifying and disgusting the lipsticks actually are.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I never watched jaclyn as i always thought her personality was very ‘me me me’ i honestly dont think she is very clever shes very money hungry. Her lack of knowledge on science behind cosmetics is very very clear. She hasnt been hands on with the production side as she claims, the factory has just sent her good sample of course why would they send her samples that are like the ones everyone is receiving. So once theyve been manufactured she just sent them out, yes she has creative control however choosing shades and packaging is the easy part

And she doesnt realise cosmetics have a life span.... heres your favourite beauty ‘guru’ who has no knowledge to actually be a guru 👍🏽

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“I’m suffering from so much anxiety guyzzzz”🙄
God you couldn’t make her up, she needs to hire someone to run her company like a professional, or at least teach her to.
“Hey girl” is not how you handle complaints about shipping issues and dodgy ass products

Marlena Steels tweets are interesting. She isn’t holding back is she.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I’ve dumped us into Jaclyn’s thread so we don’t piss off Shane and Jeffree 😬 we know how triggered Jeffree can get 🤣

Her rental house looks amazing, I clicked the link to it when it was first posted but bloody hell shes just pissing money away!!!
Why did she need to move so far just because she’s getting her roof done and why such an extravagant rental, doesn’t look like she’s been hit in the wallet despite her contaminated lippy.

Totally off topic.. again 🤣
Nick snider is having his house warming party this weekend! The only people I know who watches these losers is you and @LasVegas702🤣🤣
I think she moved there to be closer to the make up industry, maybe I'm wrong.

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Blast from the past!!!

I stumbled upon her Instagram after watching her videos on YouTube many moons ago. I see she's now divorced and that Jon really isn't doing well.... What's the tea??

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her numerous , numerous collaborations with Morphe cosmetics and failed collaborations with many others up until now have made Jaclyn Hill great content for gossip channels. But not much else lately.
Car cash marriage, divorce played out online. New relationship being kept “private” for all of 5 min.

After watching 44 min of Jaclyn dramatically screaming in a empty room while manically pulling at her tatty extensions I had to come here to start a thread and ask.
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO JACLYN HILL ?
and is her last “let’s talk” upload complete crap?
10% truth?
Did anyone last the full 40 min?
Did anyone else want to whack her with a hairbrush and make her sit on her hands.
What’s happened her face... does she even look like herself anymore, GIRL STOP WITH THE FILLERS ALREADY!!!
Are beauty channels on YouTube hitting the self destruct button one at a time.
A thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@Oohthedrama Jaclyn Cosmetics launching highlighters....and brushes......😵🙃🤡
I saw!!!!!!
And what’s the deal with her house? She’s renting an air b&b that costing her a few grand a night, but she hasn’t even applied to get the roof fixed on her house yet 🤷‍♀️

No WAY she’s found a new lab and got these highlighters made in 4/5 months.
Bet they’re stock that was already made and what can she do 🤷‍♀️ Dump the lot or try and sell it.
Jeffree Star got a PR package earlier I saw 🤣 she can’t risk having another faulty product, interesting to see how this goes!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I saw!!!!!!
And what’s the deal with her house? She’s renting an air b&b that costing her a few grand a night, but she hasn’t even applied to get the roof fixed on her house yet 🤷‍♀️

No WAY she’s found a new lab and got these highlighters made in 4/5 months.
Bet they’re stock that was already made and what can she do 🤷‍♀️ Dump the lot or try and sell it.
Jeffree Star got a PR package earlier I saw 🤣 she can’t risk having another faulty product, interesting to see how this goes!
I’m waiting for the drama to begin. Dusty has called her out for wasteful PR AND saying she isn’t luxury. People on twitter are going in on her filled cheeks hahaha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
hey guys Dustin here... sorry I’m so so sick, I’m like burning up like... I’m like, cold and like sweating

hey guys, sorry I’m recording this in my bathroom but we have guests over...

hey guys, sorry this is gonna be out of focus, but I lost my camera down the back of the couch... 🙄

I cannot STAND HIM 🤣🤣🤣

the drama channels will be looking for anything to cover to distract from the Shane Dawson shit.
(I love that you watch this shit 🤣)
I love that you watch it too!

Jaclyn is never living lipstick gate down.

In the promo video she’s getting her make up done by (suspected) lipstick nick and she’s using a Jeffree morphe brush HAHAHAH even though Jaclyn is releasing brushes in this launch? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love that you watch it too!

Jaclyn is never living lipstick gate down.

In the promo video she’s getting her make up done by (suspected) lipstick nick and she’s using a Jeffree morphe brush HAHAHAH even though Jaclyn is releasing brushes in this launch? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I need to watch this and report back 😆
I wonder if JS is on side now. She is a fellow morphe bot 🤷‍♀️