Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m waiting for the drama to begin. Dusty has called her out for wasteful PR AND saying she isn’t luxury. People on twitter are going in on her filled cheeks hahaha
hey guys Dustin here... sorry I’m so so sick, I’m like burning up like... I’m like, cold and like sweating

hey guys, sorry I’m recording this in my bathroom but we have guests over...

hey guys, sorry this is gonna be out of focus, but I lost my camera down the back of the couch... 🙄

I cannot STAND HIM 🤣🤣🤣

the drama channels will be looking for anything to cover to distract from the Shane Dawson shit.
(I love that you watch this shit 🤣)

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Morphe need to put her back in the stockroom with her contaminated products and get her to do returns.
Poor Jaclyn didn’t get to upload a video she really, really liked because of the haters.
Poor Jaclyn goes from being a crying victim to being a “boss ass bitch” who doesn’t need to explain what’s going on behind the scenes or address any rumours 🤔
How can she get it wrong so many times.
Her mother (having her back 😬) on Instagram was embarrassing but let’s be honest it explains so much now 🤣
Jaclyn doesn’t know how to clean up here own mess because mommy does it for her.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
What a mess. Honestly one of my biggest bees in bonnets about influencers (and anybody who reads my stuff knows I have a few :ROFLMAO:) is when they launch a substandard product and don't understand / don't care that they are A BUSINESS and need to respond to issues as a business.
I'm so sick of the "Hey guys soz lol" attitude so many of these morons have.
If you are running a business, or even just putting your face to it, you are responsible for quality and delivery at the end of the day, you can't just pretend you're a widdle baby who doesn't know about business. Rant over :D
Also JH will always be trashy AF.

D

Deleted member

I'm not really into make up but followed Jaclyn years ago on snap chat, loved her personality! Had a nosey on insta there when I seen this thread pop up and WOW! Firstly what happened her face? Secondly wheres Jon? Loved them together
Her and Jon split up a couple of years ago now. He has really struggled with addiction for a number of years and she said they hadn’t been happy for a long time and had problems from early on in the marriage which is not at all the image they portrayed

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s back 🤣🤣
Saying a whole lot of nothing!
I don’t even know what to say.
At least she put makeup on and put the “my truth” Hoodie into the wash.
Who the fuck told her to keep quiet and say nothing about everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously the victim status continues to be strong for poor poor Jaclyn 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1

poshbird

Haha thanks but I was kind of joking 😁

I know he's not a "chef" by any stretch of the imagination. He's just a basic home-cook, and not a very good one at that if his videos are anything to go by! #saltmuch

• Haha

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Forma Brands, Parent of Morphe, Lipstick Queen and Jaclyn Cosmetics, Considers Bankruptcy

Sources blame covid and the two-year decline in color cosmetics sales.

Forma Brands, the parent company of Morphe, Lipstick Queen and Jaclyn Hill’s Jaclyn Cosmetics, may file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to Reorg Research. Sources blame the pandemic, which caused a two-year slide in color cosmetics sales, supply chain issues, as well as controversy surrounding celebrity brands from Jeffree Star and James Charles.

With sales of $350 million last year, Forma Brands ranked No. 43 in Happi's The Top 50 and No. 97 in The Happi 100.

Majority owner, private equity firm General Atlantic, declined to comment. For its part, a spokesperson for Forma said: “Forma Brands is engaged in constructive discussions with our financial stakeholders regarding ways to strengthen the company financially and enable us to reinforce our focus on the opportunities we see ahead for our brands. We are excited about the products we will continue to bring to our customers.”

In 2019, General Atlantic purchased a 60% stake in Morphe. The deal valued the company at $2.2 billion. At the time of its investment, Morphe was said to be doing about $500 million in net sales, with about $130 million in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization.

omg wow. No wonder Jacyln started that warehouse thing. maybe this is why

kcubezz

Can someone give a breakdown of her new vid. For obvious reason I cba to watch it myself.

Also what happened to gg? I stopped logging in once and for all a few months back when it became obvious that place would never be issue-free, but was shocked to see the latest Jaclyn thread was quite dead! I know it’s dead here too but it’s always been dead here tbh. So, not really a surprise.

oh also she ended the video with an “overdue apology” on the lipstick saga.... without actually apologising, just making it all about her. CRY ME A RIVER !!!

What is wrong with Jaclyn’s face, I watched (not in full) her latest youtube video like :oops:

I don’t think it’s weight gain, I’ve gained 20 pounds over the last year and my face looks normal,I have a double chin and jaw flubber when I look down but straight on,it looks fine.

Is it a combo of fillers and weigt gain? She looks like she has an illness and has to take steroids. If it’s filler, then surely it can be dissolved
Her face is a joke! I’m sorry but it’s so round and shiny, I’m actually really sad to see what she has done to herself.

She really has wrecked her looks and it’s so distracting when she does makeup tutorials.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
SHE CAN NOT HAVE SCREWED UP A RELEASE AGAIN 🤣
Is anyone else following this? Expired?
Problems with the formula?
Hairs and plastic in the product 🤢
Positive Reviews left by Morphe cosmetics, not genuine customers.

I saw someone mention that they received their product and it looks a bit weird so they PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE TO HARDEN 😦

evoway13

VIP Member
...I take it she is copying 'Barefoot Dreams' with her new range of 'KOZE' products...... :rolleyes:

Anyone see her story giving her nieces 10 minutes to get anything they wanted in Sephora? I thought it was in poor taste.

It is her money to do what she wants with, I just don’t think she needs too show it online. The girls are not even teenagers, they don’t need a ton of products and makeup. It’s the dream for most females but maybe when they are a little older!

PickleWood

It makes me feel physically ill, imagining rubbing those furry bitty lipsticks on your mouth 🤢

poshbird

I only found out about Jon's passing yesterday from reading the above posts. Surprised there isn't more on TikTok about it. Also weirded out how much it's upset me. Guess it's because I, like a lot of people, "grew up" with them as a couple, from when she first started doing makeup in her kitchen with the fridge behind her, to when she made some money and they moved to a nicer place, to the massive house they then moved to, to the break up and divorce etc All so sad.

Apparently he was living on the streets and had chosen to be without a mobile phone for a long time so no one, not even his family, could ever get in contact with him. Also read that Frankie (the pooch he took when they split) went missing but not sure when that happened.

The fact that Jaclyn was with him since she was 15... I imagine it was, or is, hard for her to know he's gone. In such a bad way too. Not that the substance abuse was her fault...but the crazy money and success YouTube brought obviously tipped him over the edge from very early on.

RIP Jon Hill

Jawge

I watched two reviews of her lipstick line last night (rawbeautyKristi and JenLuvsReviews) and I have to say I'm horrified by the state of the lipsticks. Some of the ones Kristi purchased made me want to vomit. Someone, somewhere has massively fucked up.

Edited to add a tweet.
The Kristi video was horrific! Particularly when she cracked out the microscope...

Attachments