Jaclyn Hill - Morphe’s Next Top Employee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker on the other site, I've never really understood why there was this secret forum for people like Jacklyn and to get access you had to be there for a year and jump through all kinds of hoops to please them?

I'm not sure what to make of her latest scandal. There were left over pallets from another Collab and so they just stuck her logo on them? Anything with morphy is usually some shady scam to screw people out of money. It never changes

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Same crappy Morphe formula. People who like their products DON'T or Can't afford good makeup (those shadows are gross as hell!)
I will never support this garbage company. EVER! They also have an F rating with the BBB and there is a reason for that!

Jaclyn Hill has become completely not relate-able and a self-important brat. Her only true die-hard subs are silly tweens that don't know any better or woman who haven't ventured to REAL MUA channels yet - so many now! Even the most basic beauty channels can rock a smoky eye - her only damn look! People who are bad at judging character may see her as still hat wholesome girl but everyone else that is people savvy at all should see her for the snake she really is.

While all of the expose drama was going on in the very, very beginning there was a lot of insta comments that were quickly deleted but it was revealed on Instagram that while her now ex-husband Jon was finally getting in the studio and excited for music again, she was there 'supporting him' by banging his bestie and absolutely helped Jon spiral back into his addiction by taking EVERYTHING from him at once.

He lost his home, a wife he obviously loved, his career (the music was sounding pretty tight) and chance at a new album he was in the process of finishing up, his friend and confident (that dude is as much a snake as that crappy witch Jaclyn) and his beloved real best friends, the original 2 dogs Frankie and Georgie - you know, the dogs HE always stayed home with while Jackass drugged and boozed it up in Cali and Vegas on the regular. and it was him who took care of them even when her sorry, usually hung-over ass was home.

She's a despicable person and anyone that buys any of her tit and continues to line that skanky witch's pockets, if you are in this thread, you are assholes. Her vault is tit - duck her money grab at 'new merch' (the brush line photo announcement is laughable, this illiterate, idiot truly thinks she is a real queen because of all the 'YES QUEEN' comments she gets.- don't support her or Morphe any damn more! They both need to be finished in this industry - disgraceful behavior!

Reactions: 5
Don't hold back @Howyoudoin? And tell how you really feel ;) I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on morphy, the funny thing is this has been going on for years yet people are still hoodwinked into buying that tit. They often demo different products on camera to the ones that are actually sent out. Obviously the ones on camera are high quality with good pigment, then they send out cheap inferior junk to people. That I'm sure is illegal in most places.

Do spread the word about this new fast and way better place ;)

Her numerous , numerous collaborations with Morphe cosmetics and failed collaborations with many others up until now have made Jaclyn Hill great content for gossip channels. But not much else lately.
Car cash marriage, divorce played out online. New relationship being kept “private” for all of 5 min.

After watching 44 min of Jaclyn dramatically screaming in a empty room while manically pulling at her tatty extensions I had to come here to start a thread and ask.
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO JACLYN HILL ?
and is her last “let’s talk” upload complete crap?
10% truth?
Did anyone last the full 40 min?
Did anyone else want to whack her with a hairbrush and make her sit on her hands.
What’s happened her face... does she even look like herself anymore, GIRL STOP WITH THE FILLERS ALREADY!!!
Are beauty channels on YouTube hitting the self destruct button one at a time.
A thread.

Her numerous , numerous collaborations with Morphe cosmetics and failed collaborations with many others up until now have made Jaclyn Hill great content for gossip channels. But not much else lately.
Car cash marriage, divorce played out online. New relationship being kept “private” for all of 5 min.

After watching 44 min of Jaclyn dramatically screaming in a empty room while manically pulling at her tatty extensions I had to come here to start a thread and ask.
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO JACLYN HILL ?
and is her last “let’s talk” upload complete crap?
10% truth?
Did anyone last the full 40 min?
Did anyone else want to whack her with a hairbrush and make her sit on her hands.
What’s happened her face... does she even look like herself anymore, GIRL STOP WITH THE FILLERS ALREADY!!!
Are beauty channels on YouTube hitting the self destruct button one at a time.
A thread.

I want to leave this upload here as it helps make this Jaclyn Hill story easier to understand.
Her 3 uploads in this series (this and the 2 previous uploads) are really worth a watch if anyone is interested.

Ah ok there was a thread!! It’s blended together right? Sorry I made a new one because I’ve always been confused how this car crash get away with not having a forum on other site ? I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD TO GIVE A BLOOD SAMPLE AND THE DETAILS OF YOU NEXT OF KIN TO ACCESS IT. slightly exaggerated....
She doesn’t even look like she believes her own lies.
LINDA WOULDNT LIE....
V2 does not mean it’s the second batch, but it is the second batch, but it doesn’t mean there’s a second batch.. watch me twirl my hair as I try and distract you from my bullshit.

All the proof she said she had that people on twitter were,lying she won’t show
Everything about her let’s talk upload was excuses and pity.
I was just about waiting for John Kuken-icantspellhisname to jump out of her ass with his messages from 2015 ? they don’t make you relevant ? stap it

Sorry forgot to say the other day I merged the threads while on the train into work with patchy internet. Don't know much about her but wish people in the know would join us over here ;)

This is the only thread I could find for Jaclyn, don’t really watch her videos anymore, don’t like her, but she had a recent video about shaving her entire face. Wtf is this trend for women? Don’t do it ladies!!! That’s like the third video I’ve seen on this topic. 😂
Such bad advice!

Loved her way back,then went off her for years. Have watched her last few few videos and she seemed more like she was in her earlier ones. Not really into her aesthetic,I think she had gone overboard on the fillers. Can relate to what she went through with Jon. My ex (sons dad) was an addict,I loved him but had to make a head over heart decision to end the relationship. He ended up clean for a couple of years then relapsed and died of a heroin overdose when our son was 7. Hope that’s not where Jon is headed

• Sad
Reactions: 3
SHE CAN NOT HAVE SCREWED UP A RELEASE AGAIN 🤣
Is anyone else following this? Expired?
Problems with the formula?
Hairs and plastic in the product 🤢
Positive Reviews left by Morphe cosmetics, not genuine customers.

I saw someone mention that they received their product and it looks a bit weird so they PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE TO HARDEN 😦

I watched two reviews of her lipstick line last night (rawbeautyKristi and JenLuvsReviews) and I have to say I'm horrified by the state of the lipsticks. Some of the ones Kristi purchased made me want to vomit. Someone, somewhere has massively fucked up.

Edited to add a tweet.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The biggest duck up has been Jaclyn herself and her replies/attitude/customer service.
She’s dealing with the whole “situation” so badly!!
How did she not learn from vault.
Imo she should have just stayed with morphe, I mean she was releasing the same inferior products but at least she could blame it all on “Natalie told me” or whoever she wanted to string up, And pass the blame to someone else.
Even her own review of her own product she’s pulling stuff off the top of her lipstick 🤨 and then saying “this in my personal collection” like that’s the reason she’s pulling hairs and balls from the lipstick 🤦‍♀️
It’s s messsss 🤣

I like that she claimed the employees at the factory in quality control are wearing fluffy gloves 😂😂 because the point of quality control is to get fibres everywhere and sell the product you’re testing?! She even put up a behind the scenes tour, her and all the staff were wearing blue rubber gloves that weren’t even fluffy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I like that she claimed the employees at the factory in quality control are wearing fluffy gloves 😂😂 because the point of quality control is to get fibres everywhere and sell the product you’re testing?! She even put up a behind the scenes tour, her and all the staff were wearing blue rubber gloves that weren’t even fluffy 😂

But why are the touching all the lipsticks anyway 🤣😂
But remember folks! it’s only like... point one percent that have been effected 🤣
It’s really like NOT that deep.
From the moment she replied in a salty way to a customer she was on a dangerous path.
This isn’t a collaboration it’s her business, she can’t go on the defensive and pass the blame anymore.
She’s been working on this for 17 years 🤷‍♀️

I watched two reviews of her lipstick line last night (rawbeautyKristi and JenLuvsReviews) and I have to say I'm horrified by the state of the lipsticks. Some of the ones Kristi purchased made me want to vomit. Someone, somewhere has massively fucked up.

Edited to add a tweet.
The Kristi video was horrific! Particularly when she cracked out the microscope...

Attachments

She's honestly horrific. Yet another content creator who is completely incapable of taking responsibility and accountability for her own actions and mistakes. Imagine just holding your hands up and admitting you fucked up. Is it really that hard?

Reactions: 2