Jack Whitehall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the secret celeb gossip thread but we got told off for being almost as juvenile as him so weve stopped šŸ™ƒ
I thought it was a safe space to discuss his (and ALL other celeb) willy, despite the fact that he and Micheal talk about it frequently during his stand up/talk shows/Travels With My Father/interviews/etc but alas not...šŸ˜Ž

#freewilly šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't say I'm a fan or find him hilarious or anything, but I certainly don't dislike him. He's successful at what he's doing (regardless of whether individuals think he's funny or not), he's not harming anyone or anything, isn't leaving children behind in dysfunctional relationships or the like, good luck to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hes all over the sidebar of shame being papped with his ' model' girlfriend even though he was never papped with Gemma Chan. I guess she was reluctant to do the pap walk- what with being talented and all that!

Reactions: 9
My issue with him is comedy is an artform, I don't think he's got any respect for it. He chose it but could have picked anything else as a vehicle for fame but is now one of the most well known comedians in the country.

My views are influenced by professional comedian friends I have - aka people that spend their weekends living in a van to travel for gigs :LOL: (..or used to when there were gigs)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My issue with him is comedy is an artform, I don't think he's got any respect for it. He chose it but could have picked anything else as a vehicle for fame but is now one of the most well known comedians in the country.

My views are influenced by professional comedian friends I have - aka people that spend their weekends living in a van to travel for gigs :LOL: (..or used to when there were gigs)
And he hires writers for his stand up but calls them ā€œconsultantsā€. Nepotism runs deep, even extending to Netflix. But not thru the parental connection. Ben Cavey used to run Tiger Aspect, a company that produced all of Jack Whitehallā€™s shows until 2018. Now he works as the Director of Original Comedy Programming at Netflix. That explains all the Jack Whitehall content on it. Must be nice to have friends in high places. Lucky Jack!

To be fair if Iā€™d had his connections, Iā€™ll try my best to take advantage of it to further my career as well lol šŸ˜†

Reactions: 9
What's with the uptight peps, saying they find it offensive, tis dem dat got da issues!

Reactions: 2
I went to a comedy show on a boat in London and he was the surprise guest at the end.. I think he was testing out new material. I actually think heā€™s really funny but was absolutely off his tits on something!

Reactions: 5
I worked at the Edinburgh fringe 2 years ago and me and many of my friends served him in bars. He was absolutely horrible to serve, threw his card down on the counter then ignored me when I told him he had to use chip and pin, had a complete attitude and definitely thought he was above everyone despite the fact that there were 100s of far better acts around. One of my friends is a bouncer and found coke on him and his friends and he threw a fit that they wouldn't let him in using the classic "do you know who I am" line

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He is just a rich privileged head who tries far too hard to be relateable to the average Joe bloggs. It's when kids like him make jokes that they worked very hard today and made their own bed. Seriously blows your mind
He is far too smug for my liking and not funny at all

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jack Whitehall is as funny as AIDS. He inexplicably broke onto the scene after no fucker had heard of him, a little like Joel Dommett. I'd rather watch dogs being eaten than watch Jack Whitehall attempt standup.

He's another shoo-in through having links to the industry through family (dad), and I can guarantee you that I have never once heard him say anything funny.

I have, however, heard him say things in a 6th form wanker kind of way, which is obviously his schtick.

An utterly odious little twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jack Whitehall is as funny as AIDS. He inexplicably broke onto the scene after no fucker had heard of him, a little like Joel Dommett. I'd rather watch dogs being eaten than watch Jack Whitehall attempt standup.

He's another shoo-in through having links to the industry through family (dad), and I can guarantee you that I have never once heard him say anything funny.

I have, however, heard him say things in a 6th form wanker kind of way, which is obviously his schtick.

I think his humour is very 14 year old wanker in the class

Reactions: 11
Im sure early on in his career he was caught in possession of coke by police and had to do the grovelling apology thing

Reactions: 2
I really like him - canā€™t say Id want to watch him in stand up but I think heā€™s good on panel shows and found him hilarious in Fresh Meat where he was such a posh twit (Iā€™m sure he just played the worst version of himself...!) Doesnā€™t bother me that heā€™s been lucky with the breaks (so what?) and Iā€™ve always liked a posho.

• Haha
I really like Jack, he's too camp to fancy for me though

I enjoy his stand ups and he was really good on A League Of Their Own and Travels With My Father

Also, the previous comments about how his jokes are all about his dad/family and his life growing up, is that not what most comedians tell jokes about? šŸ˜‚

Him and Joel Dommett are both annoying little pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 5