Jack Whitehall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Jack Whitehall in 2013 in Ibiza. He was off his absolute nut in Amnesia and climbed up on stage during a chase and status set. Ripped his shirt off, was pouring the DJs water all down himself pretending he was in backstreet boys.. making himself look an even bigger tit than normal. His then girlfriend was looking on from the crowd wanting the ground to swallow her up. Think she’s the actress from humans? Absolute idiot he was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Him and Joel Dommett are both annoying little pricks
Dommett is referred to as a comedian. What comedy has he done?

Whitehall is not only a prick on screen, but I understand from someone who's met him, he's a prick off-screen. Apparently belittling, haughty and a general all-round twit with an inflated sense of superiority.

I met Jack Whitehall in 2013 in Ibiza. He was off his absolute nut in Amnesia and climbed up on stage during a chase and status set. Ripped his shirt off, was pouring the DJs water all down himself pretending he was in backstreet boys.. making himself look an even bigger tit than normal. His then girlfriend was looking on from the crowd wanting the ground to swallow her up. Think she’s the actress from humans? Absolute idiot he was.
Gemma Chan. I don't think they're together now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dommett is referred to as a comedian. What comedy has he done?
To be fair he was a stand up comedian for a number of years before I’m A Celeb, started in the Bristol/South West circuit and then went after the bright lights 😂

I worked in the industry for a long time. Nice enough guy, wasn’t my cup of tea comedy wise at the time. Checking out his latest material he’s improved a lot, got a lot more slick which isn’t a surprise .

Reactions: 3
To be fair he was a stand up comedian for a number of years before I’m A Celeb, started in the Bristol/South West circuit and then went after the bright lights 😂

I worked in the industry for a long time. Nice enough guy, wasn’t my cup of tea comedy wise at the time. Checking out his latest material he’s improved a lot, got a lot more slick which isn’t a surprise .
I have never, and I mean never seen a showreel of any stand-up work he's done :D

Reactions: 1
I have seen him live a couple of times back when he used to do proper stand-up - at the Edinburgh festival. He was pretty good.

• Heart
Saw him and his Dad on an episode of some antiques programme ....his Dad made some comment about someone very well known (can’t remember who) “that I met in The Groucho Club “

Cue hubby and I shouting in unison “OH JUST duck OFF” . It was so name droppy and up his own arse.

Jack Whitehall was a good Guest presenter when I saw Buzzcocks being filmed but he is almost the twin of some bloke my niece went out with who physically abused her (I shouldn’t hold that against Jack ...not his fault he looks similar). That wanker was an old Etonian too...he used to call my beautiful and intelligent niece “common as muck”. Thankfully she got out and is now married to a wonderful man.

I did like him on Who Do You Think You Are though...he was genuinely appalled by some of the attitudes his Dad was expressing.

Reactions: 7
Travels with my father was really funny, but recently tried to watch his stand up show on Netflix. Had to stop watching, found it really cringey.

Travels with my father was really funny, but recently tried to watch his stand up show on Netflix. Had to stop watching, found it really cringey.
I did like travels with my father until the third series which I gave up on. It just got far too ridiculous and self indulgent. I know it was always contrived and silly but trying to take your father to naked yoga was bloody nonsense.

Reactions: 8
I did like travels with my father until the third series which I gave up on. It just got far too ridiculous and self indulgent. I know it was always contrived and silly but trying to take your father to naked yoga was bloody nonsense.
I thought the yoga was hilarious!! Lol! The old mans face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went to the cinema to watch Clifford the big red dog with my kids today and my god his American accent is beyond awful. He was quite good in it tbh but I can’t fathom why they decided to have him do the accent, especially as the lady playing his sister was British.

Went to the cinema to watch Clifford the big red dog with my kids today and my god his American accent is beyond awful. He was quite good in it tbh but I can’t fathom why they decided to have him do the accent, especially as the lady playing his sister was British.
Until I saw the advert for this the other day I thought he was voicing the dog. 🤣

Reactions: 2
He must be struggling to sell tickets for his latest tour. Just had an email from the venue offering them for £25 each

He must be struggling to sell tickets for his latest tour. Just had an email from the venue offering them for £25 each
Having just seen this, just been to look at the show near me, to be fair it's a near sell out, just last few tickets probably trying to fill the last few seats. So I'm gonna book, at £25 because I refused to buy a ticket when it went on sale, because he was really expensive compared to a lot of comedians I've seen.

I saw him a few years ago and I'm almost sure the tickets were around that sort of price then too. 🤔

We went to see him last night in Norwich and it was pretty much a sell out plus extra dates added. Our tickets were £50 but were fairly good seats. Show was good and I think he is trying out material for the later O2 dates when it’s filmed for Netflix

Become a dad for the first time......

Look at how well groomed she is for the pictures. I hope all you women looked as fresh after giving birth :D Think they can afford to use the same private place as Meghan Markle. Look at the prices she paid four years ago, so Jack will have been easily paying a five figure sum now........

Aww a wee baby girl! That's lovely. I can't wait to hear his take on parenthood. 🤣

Did I dream it or when he came on the scene years back, was his accent totally "normal"? And then suddenly he started speaking like a toff? I seem to recall seeing him on TV a fair bit and then he disappeared for a while and when he came back he sounded totally different.

Did I dream it or when he came on the scene years back, was his accent totally "normal"? And then suddenly he started speaking like a toff? I seem to recall seeing him on TV a fair bit and then he disappeared for a while and when he came back he sounded totally different.
He’s always been like that IRL but I think on panel shows he toned it down!