Jack Whitehall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he has wonky willy? Will wonders never cease!! Slim too!! Also known as a prick!!
1595612226124.png

Reactions: 1
I can't stand this guy. He is not funny. I repeat he is not funny. Just a pretty little rich boy living off mummy and daddy. Most of his jokes are based on his privilege and how his rich life is so hilarious.

Reactions: 15
I can't stand this guy. He is not funny. I repeat he is not funny. Just a pretty little rich boy living off mummy and daddy. Most of his jokes are based on his privilege and how his rich life is so hilarious.
I agree, with you! This father is hilarious and came from a poor background, was lucky he had a wealthy relative to put him through BS!!

Reactions: 8
I agree, with you! This father is hilarious and came from a poor background, was lucky he had a wealthy relative to put him through BS!!
He makes a living out of making fun of how rich he is and how snobby his dad is. How is that a job? He wouldn't be this popular if he was not a blond blue eyed pretty boy. The world doesn't surprise me anymore!

Reactions: 8
He makes a living out of making fun of how rich he is and how snobby his dad is. How is that a job? He wouldn't be this popular if he was not a blond blue eyed pretty boy. The world doesn't surprise me anymore!
Yes!! He also was acting in other series and I think writing also!! These jobs are making him worth about 4 million ( I think)!! He has more money than I have so best of luck to him!! His father is far more witty and funny than he is!! His series on Netflix is very good!! His stand up is tit!!

Reactions: 6
Didnt he say something like 'I used to live in Slough' until someone pointed out that Eton is a bit different from living in Slough!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didnt he say something like 'I used to live in Slough' until someone pointed out that Eton is a bit different from living in Slough!
He is just a rich privileged head who tries far too hard to be relateable to the average Joe bloggs. It's when kids like him make jokes that they worked very hard today and made their own bed. Seriously blows your mind

Reactions: 4
I really like Jack Whitehall, I mean a proper crush, I find him funny and did think he’d be an alright sh@g (oh god can I say that?!) but after reading about his pencil penis... well... There was a sketch he did about going to the doctors and having, I think, a genital exam and talking about how awkward it would be - miming lifting it out of the way in the way you would a cloche at a dinner party (‘et voila!’ - if that makes sense) let’s say that now the image in my mind has been altered a fair bit! Aha!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to be a huge fan (watched his shows, read his books and saw him live etc) but I think I’ve just grown up cause I’ve gone off him nowadays. Sadly his jokes aren’t funny anymore to me anymore. It just sounds like long winded complaints or insults. Yet, I’m totally enthralled reading about his pencil wonky dick LOL

Reactions: 2
Got a free ticket to see his show last year at O2 arena...terrible..really grim warm up comedians (might have been chosen to make him look good) and dreadful sub sixth form long drawn out routines about explosive diarrhea and ..well ..it was grim ...quite liked him before on panel shows etc but this was terrible

Reactions: 5
My 17 year old daughter has a MASSIVE crush on him, she's sad you're all 'dissing' him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Got a free ticket to see his show last year at O2 arena...terrible..really grim warm up comedians (might have been chosen to make him look good) and dreadful sub sixth form long drawn out routines about explosive diarrhea and ..well ..it was grim ...quite liked him before on panel shows etc but this was terrible
My son is watching this right now. It’s not the funniest is it?

Reactions: 2
I used to work in this circle and I find his stand up hilarious because I am definitely laughing AT him. If you’ve worked with these people it’s funny because they actually are like that!

Reactions: 3
I like him 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s funny and doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously. His dad’s funny as well

• Heart
Reactions: 11