Jack Monroe on BBC Question Time Watchalong 1/6/23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read earlier this week that If YoU uSe A mIx Of CaPiTaLs in the language recognition elements, most AI has a hissy fit. Which does make me wonder who on earth built case sensitive software that underpins it all 🤔
---

Given vapes were only invented in 2003, let alone become readily available, I’m not sure what she was vaping when she was 13… Trying too hard yet again to seem cool & edgy & failing badly as always 🙄
It messes up the accessibility like the reading function.

SB is the 13 year old vaper according to Jack

Reactions: 8
---

Given vapes were only invented in 2003, let alone become readily available, I’m not sure what she was vaping when she was 13… Trying too hard yet again to seem cool & edgy & failing badly as always 🙄
[/QUOTE]
She was talking about SB, dearest bubblegum flavoured tenderstem

• Haha
Reactions: 11
watching the first half that I missed on bbc1!

duck me, sweater vest really started out blithering away, didn't he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
mr kcc, who doesn't hear her speak often,

"does she always sound like she's going to blub?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never commented on this thread but also wondering.. is she a nervous wreck like this all the time? I can’t watch this anymore 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m watching the edited version on BBC1 now, and she’s shaking like a shitting dog. And I know it’s hard to speak off the cuff but she’s going umm, err, umm, and not answering the actual question.
Don’t make me agree with the tories, you arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve never commented on this thread but also wondering.. is she a nervous wreck like this all the time? I can’t watch this anymore 😂
This is actually the best I've ever seen her on TV. 😂 Not kidding - ask the others if you don't believe me!

But to answer your question, yeah she always sounds like a wobbly mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fraus, it's TT fortnight and my husband has been bought the live pass as an early father's day present so he's watching that on the TV. As I can't abide watching guest on the TV as she gives me anxiety I shall simply watch this thread with interest.
📻 We interrupt this marriage to announce the beginning of the Cricket season 🏏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m watching the edited version on BBC1 now, and she’s shaking like a shitting dog. And I know it’s hard to speak off the cuff but she’s going umm, err, umm, and not answering the actual question.
Don’t make me agree with the tories, you arse.
You‘re about to start liking and agreeing with Tories tbh
---
This is the most polished and well behaved she’s been - ever. Even cleaned her nails (not her jacket tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Must say I'm enjoying the lack of clapping all round from Leicester.
Jess Phillips gets on my nerves terribly. Big emotive soundbites.

Reactions: 17
many people in this audience need to be educated in the ways of sunscreen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god i’m only just catching up as I couldn’t watch live (I’ve been BUSY) and you ninnies have surpassed yourselves… but @Livia Fantasy the graffiti ‘S’ doodle has really taken the biscuit 😂🦉 🍾
---
Oh god i’m only just catching up as I couldn’t watch live (I’ve been BUSY) and you ninnies have surpassed yourselves… but @Livia Fantasy the graffiti ‘S’ doodle has really taken the biscuit 😂🦉 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, I’m so confused, I’ve got 2 threads open and half of you dear ninnies have already watched it and I've missed the live watch along! Is she incredible nervous or something, what the hell with the quavery little voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17