Jack Monroe on BBC Question Time Watchalong 1/6/23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much to everyone who reported for duty. I couldn't watch cos I can't afford to replace my telly when I karate kick it but I get the jist. I'm sad for her son again. She spreads his business like jam.

Mad how a polite 'you did great, you must come back again' has turned into a hard invite to return. What a wally. Also I've decided Nimco's a frau. She heeded our warning and threw a sickie or something.

And she's talking in stolen memes again- that thing about if you see someone stealing baby formula no you didn't has been around since David Cameron times. The reason she didn't say it is cos she knew some of the audience wouldn't agree- a coward aswell as an unoriginal little beg.
Stolen memes? She stole that line about AI art from a meme that’s been doing the rounds for a week!!

Reactions: 16
---

Given vapes were only invented in 2003, let alone become readily available, I’m not sure what she was vaping when she was 13… Trying too hard yet again to seem cool & edgy & failing badly as always 🙄
She was talking about SB, dearest bubblegum flavoured tenderstem
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I stand corrected & consider myself pumbled

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's actually drawing Nigella's garden, tendercrumb!
She reminds me of when I'm bored in a meeting and want to switch off and daydream but know that would be unprofessional so I just pretend to write notes when it's really a shopping list. I can just imagine hers now:

Stuff for slops
Good vapes
Cheapest tins I can find for performative twitter photo
More slops stuff
Pumble stuffs to warm my smoll hands as I gently lie surrounded by the soft petals of roses my friends have gifted me #PuddleLuck #SmollHands 😘🥰✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HANG ON HANG ON.

I’ve just had a bleeping epiphany.

Wasn’t the big monster in PUDDLE LANE called THE GRIFT?
---
(Edit: no, it was The Griffle. Close though! One to photoshop later)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know my mum watches Question Time so I asked if she'd seen Jack: ''I saw her but didn't hear her speak. I was in the kitchen a lot.'' An underwhelming first impression.

"I have personal experience of the horrors of AI, Fraus on the Internet used ChatGPT to mock me and Eamonn Holmes"
''They even tried to cook him with some chicken!''

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly I didn’t have an actual fruitbat either just a little (occasionally rage) Nana.

When I was looking for metal mickey on YouTube I saw lots of fruit bats, seriously cute.

I’ll swap you a pile of snoring ginger cats for a dog that will probably piss on my pillow tonight for making her wait for her walk.

I do have to say that a 13 year old sneaking in a vape sounds a lot more realistic than the kid who is thrilled to play with an old broken camera.
Cats are in post. (Bastards)

Send pissy dog.
---
thinking I might become a full time bow tie man stan
I melt into the arms of any bloke in a bow tie.

I also like a proper waistcoat (wool worsted for preference) with a fob watch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I went to a wedding with an ex of mine (before he was an ex) and he wore a bow tie with a silk waistcoat, and a top hat (as did other guests). It was a real challenge not to jump on him in the church.