Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she didn't say she was also from Yorkshire when she tweeted about the Yorkshire debacle!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is one of the worst attention seekers on social media. Don't bleeping mention your diagnosis then if you don't want to talk about it!

Reactions: 14
She is one of the worst attention seekers on social media. Don't bleeping mention your diagnosis then if you don't want to talk about it!
This reminds me of the old school Facebook sad-fishers who would post vague things all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s prone to posting pictures of herself grinning, laying with her cat and saying goodnight. If she didn’t have a partner, I’d say it was her version of Tinder.

Reactions: 5
also, considering she's so left wing and anti-tory after she was living in poverty, she was pretty quick to jump on telly with This Morning's Philip Schofield AFTER he was pictured taking photos and smiling with Boris Johnson? Seems she can overlook her political stance when appearing on telly and furthering her own interests are involved

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her latest twitter rant attacking Barclays Bank for not giving her card back when it was swallowed by their ATM machine? She always tags the company/brand in order to shame them and create as much drama as possible. Anyway, loads of people have @ her and told her it’s policy that they can’t return a different bank’s card to her as it’s a security risk. Inconvenient but unfortunately one of those things in life, no idea why she felt the need to create such a drama about it on twitter 🙄 she clearly has nothing better to do!

Reactions: 11
She's such a dick.

She managed to get her non Barclays bank card swallowed up in a Barclays ATM. Then she thinks as she's a Barclays customer she should be able to get it back right away. But it's against their internal policy as it's owned by another bank. Now goes on a rant. Talk about entitled.
monroe bank.jpg

Going on about she's got half an hour to pay someone delivering a skip and her ADHD means she's unable to keep more than one bank card in her wallet. Then saying she could confirm her identity by rolling up her sleeve and the bank clerk doing a google images search to see her tattoos. I'd think she's some troll trying to poke fun at millennials.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She always stresses in these sort of tweets “I was polite and calm” yet then takes to twitter almost in a sort of “do you know who I am?!” Sort of way!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's such a dick.

She managed to get her non Barclays bank card swallowed up in a Barclays ATM. Then she thinks as she's a Barclays customer she should be able to get it back right away. But it's against their internal policy as it's owned by another bank. Now goes on a rant. Talk about entitled.
View attachment 89362

Going on about she's got half an hour to pay someone delivering a skip and her ADHD means she's unable to keep more than one bank card in her wallet. Then saying she could confirm her identity by rolling up her sleeve and the bank clerk doing a google images search to see her tattoos. I'd think she's some troll trying to poke fun at millennials.
And she knew her card was faulty. You really can’t help some people.

Also: why don’t banks consider tattoos as identification?! Good grief.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hmm, maybe she’s looking for compensation. Much ado about not a lot.

Reactions: 4
The concerning thing is what on earth has she been listening to and thinking she's in any way rational and sensible. I blame all the people giving her way way too much praise for putting tinned peaches in a curry.

She reminds me of PTWM - always has to be either the victim or the hero.

Reactions: 15
Also: why don’t banks consider tattoos as identification?! Good grief.
“don’t you know who I am?!” Etc 😳

The concerning thing is what on earth has she been listening to and thinking she's in any way rational and sensible. I blame all the people giving her way way too much praise for putting tinned peaches in a curry.
100% this. The other day she tweeted saying she was feeling down and asked her followers for some sort of validation. She’s obviously missing something in her normal life if she needs constant verification/gratification/validation/praise from strangers! Focus on raising your son, planning your wedding and writing the next cookbook you keep banging on about

100% this. The other day she tweeted saying she was feeling down and asked her followers for some sort of validation. She’s obviously missing something in her normal life if she needs constant verification/gratification/validation/praise from strangers! Focus on raising your son, planning your wedding and writing the next cookbook you keep banging on about
At this stage she’s not sadfishing any more, she’s sadwhaling

• Haha

Yel

I don't doubt TV takes way more time than you think, but she's really over egging all the time that goes into 6 minutes on this morning. It's just daytime TV that's all very slap dash, not a movie.

So many holes in her story, it's her job doing recipes. It really should be taking that long doing all this stuff. If she has 4 hours traveling couldn't she eat then? Many people have to take a train from Essex into London every day Jack and don't have a driver.

IMG_20200301_103808.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.