Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just looking for drama isnty she? Guy behind stretches out his foot to the side of her seat. It's a space she won't be able to use and train carriages are very cramped. I bet she had an empty seat next to her, she's just looking for something to man hate over.

Also why is she doing her very "complicated tax return". She's rich just hand it over to an accountant, I'm not well off and that's what I do.

He's probably got long legs, she's saying the legroom is generous - lying cow I know those trains!

He could have a medical condition, but woke jack doesn't consider that.

Reactions: 9
I used to like her when she published her first book. But she’s just drama, drama all about the drama now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She dramatically announced this morning she was taking a "sabbatical" from Twitter....She's still tweeting up to 15 mins ago! She's an attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 15
She dramatically announced this morning she was taking a "sabbatical" from Twitter....She's still tweeting up to 15 mins ago! She's an attention seeking idiot.
She has form for doing this, she properly quit a while ago. Announced that she was leaving Twitter....obviously this meant lots of comments from all the fans saying don’t go.
But she was adamant she was leaving like forever...yeah that lasted a few weeks, if that!

Reactions: 3
At least leave it a week before you come back Jack! Then you might get more idiots praising you.

She can't happy with thousands of idiot followers so has a go at "trolls" but it's all attention seeking for her to go on about how much she works, and for below minimum wage.

I think she lying seeing as how many books shes released, she'll be on a good deal and making far more money than she wants to admit.

And if she really wants to earn minimum wage being a self employed writer isn't know for be well paying, get a job in asda babe!

Reactions: 4
God she’s such a victim.
Leaves her inbox open for ‘crisis’ here’s a thought Jack, use some of your ££ invest in your website for benefits advice and ££/Food.. heck even set up a phone line. stop being a martyr

Reactions: 11
I don't get why so many on twitter praise Jack all the time. The recipes are ok, but it's always drama llama time on Twitter. So many Blue Tickers being sycophantic.

Reactions: 7
I like her recipes (although very disappointing if she's lifted them from blogs etc) but do find her awfully dramatic on twitter. Eg the other night she couldn't sleep so woke her partner up. Firstly that's an incredibly selfish thing to do. Secondly why tell people? Very attention seeking. Love that she sued Katie Hopkins though.

Reactions: 6
I like her recipes (although very disappointing if she's lifted them from blogs etc) but do find her awfully dramatic on twitter. Eg the other night she couldn't sleep so woke her partner up. Firstly that's an incredibly selfish thing to do. Secondly why tell people? Very attention seeking. Love that she sued Katie Hopkins though.
As I said before, she must be exhausting to live with, and as this case illustrates, she literally is if she wakes her partner up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's annoyed me for ages, it's a tie between her and Jameela Jamil to who is more woke and virtuous!! Today she posted about Tyson Fury and Traveller families facing discrimination and added that she was Irish! She certainly spreads herself thin being in each and every minority group you can possibly think of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
🙄🙄🙄 night not talk about it but here I am vaguely talking about it cos I need attention!
100%!! I'm calling it now she will tweet cryptically about it over the next few weeks before doing a big reveal on insta/twitter about it... my money is on an autism diagnosis, any other takers?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.