Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the thing with liars is when they are tripped up they cry 'troll!'.
Common pattern.

Reactions: 11
duck off. And I’m sure her assistant could work from home for her surely ? Mental just mental

Yep nasty piece of work. She won’t bring Jamie down. She is a twit.
She is delusional. She thinks she is so important and vital. Everyone is hanging on her every word. The 'I don't agree with bullying but....' just about says it all.
I find her quite odd and scary tbh. A bit of a professional victim justifying every nasty thing she does - just like Roxanne Palette on Big Brother accusing people of hitting her when camera footage showed she was lying.

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_2020-03-24-18-04-32-743_com.twitter.android.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong but if it's rancid won't the oil have no taste, or have a soapy or metallic smell or taste?

As oil has no protein unlike milk I thought it wasn't obvious when it was rancid. Toasted sesame oil which is what the oil at the top of tahini should have a strong taste in my books if it's good.

Either I'm wrong or she is, but at least I'm not putting myself forward as an expert 😆

Reactions: 10
Clearly doesn’t remember Delia’s Chest book where she made shepherds pie with tinned mince in gravy and frozen mash. The idea that Jack invented these recipes is laughable. Recipes can’t be copywritten for a reason, ie you can’t claim it as your own so this is just a joke

Reactions: 17
Remember her kicking off that del monte had stolen the peach curry recipe off her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Inventor of store cupboard cooking?! Dafuq people been doing all these years?? The world is truly delusional.
I think it shows how privileged the blue tick brigade are in general. Someone explaining how to eat economically using tins is seen as revolutionary, whereas for so many people it's the norm.

Reactions: 18
And her vendetta becomes clear... she really is a nasty piece of work.
2 months ago she was openly claiming Jamie Oliver gets his recipes from her...so why would he share a room with her let alone co-host?
Screenshot_20200324-193117.jpg
Screenshot_20200324-193145.jpg
Screenshot_20200324-193316.jpg
Screenshot_20200324-193332.jpg

Oh and she was still skint back then, thought that was only due to coronavirus 🙄 ....
20200324_193805.png

Reactions: 7
Bizarre, it's like someone claiming copyright on the act of showering or something. What on earth does she think people did before? I was a student and then single mum in the 90s living on a pittance and I learned to cook cheap healthy meals from cookbooks, relatives, friends, the usual channels. No internet or Jack and her "niche"!😞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bizarre, it's like someone claiming copyright on the act of showering or something. What on earth does she think people did before? I was a student and then single mum in the 90s living on a pittance and I learned to cook cheap healthy meals from cookbooks, relatives, friends, the usual channels. No internet or Jack and her "niche"!😞
Exactly, it's what out parents and pretty much everyone else has been doing since the dawn of time. Does she think people were bankrupting themselves by dining on caviar and lobster before she came along? Sad and deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think anyone who lived during WW2 and had to make meals out of very limited ingredients might like to tap Jack on the shoulder and say "actually, WE did cooking on a bootstrap before you came along." I.e. the whole population of Britain. The cooking on a budget with store cupboard goods is a good thing to promote but the way Jack goes about it like she is a martyr is laughable. She clearly has a vendetta against Jamie. She should contact him directly to air her grievance privately rather than bully him online. Petty silly nonsense which I am sad to see the Blue Tickers lap up. Their attention to her just fuels the fire. I think she is becoming more desperate and angry and it does not look professional.

Reactions: 21
I think she’s got some screws loose.
Her arrogance is hilarious. You didn’t invent tin can cooking you moron. Stop referring to JO as ‘mister millionaire’ (bitter much) or ‘him’ get a grip. I really hope moving forward from this that she loses all opportunities. Her professionalism is non existent, she’s just an entitled twit. Go work your 30 hour day and pay yourself 5p jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.