Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoulRebel

VIP Member
The daft thing is that I am totally serious. Jack knows who I am, I am quite happy to give my name and address to the the twerp from Southend and let her sue the arse off me. Happy to type it here too as I know that everything I have ever written is true and I can stand by it. She is a serial liar and a fraud, taking money off people on benefits and pensioners.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Mycuppatea

whenever intersex is mentioned then you know it’s a poorly researched argument. Intersex people don’t want to be involved, there’s no choice for them and actually most of them are actually one sex but may have the genitals of both. Also Jack if you’re transgender man, your not a lesbian.
I'm intersex and honestly many of us don't want to be involved but to be fair, quite a lot do. But in any case, intersex is about sex and not about gender. So I don't see the relevance of my community to someone like Jack who is of female sex, whatever her gender expression might be except do she can try to co-opt us as a gotcha debating point.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

NP

VIP Member
Coconut milk, noodles & curry powder does not make a laksa.

ETA. This is the sum of Jack’s food knowledge.

Lentils + curry powder = dhal
Stock + any rice = risotto
Absolutely anything in a pan = stew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
When she ripped the radiator off the wall during labour, was this too done silently?? Probably in slowmo with a violin soundtrack, whilst the medical staff clapped.

Fucknugget

• Haha
  • Wow

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I think the thing I hate most about Jack’s utterly performative “it’s ok not to be ok” stream of wank, is that it’s so empty coming from someone who can and does access private healthcare to deal with her multitude of MH problems (although strangely avoiding the glaringly obvious personality disorder).

If you can’t afford to pay, NHS and non-paying support systems literally take months to offer any form of care that isn’t medication. Taking Jack’s route of wallowing in one’s sadness in that situation leads to a huge downwards spiral. Yet again she’s showing her arse because she has no idea what it’s like to go to a doctor and be told that she has to wait 8-12 months to see a qualified person; she just tells the doctor to diagnose her with ADHD and prescribe her some speed and bingo! She’s whizzing off her tits.

But we all know that Jack couldn’t give a diddly fuck about anyone’s mental health, she just wants to go viral with this insincere Matt Haig bullshit.

• Heart

SoulRebel

VIP Member
I'm with @TurnedUpInTipp right now, happy for the Guardia Civil to cart me away to answer Jack's lawyers.

Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe, you once accused her of having unruly labia, Ms. Rebel?'
Ms. Rebel:- 'Yes, m'lud, that was because Ms. Monroe said that was what she had.'
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you once accused her of having terrible cooking skills.
Ms. Rebel:- 'No, m'lud, that was Matt Tebbutt'
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you weighed her furniture'
Ms. Rebel:- 'No no, that wasn't me, m'lud, that was @Montrachet
Prosecuting counsel:- 'According to Ms. Monroe you are all a bunch of mithering ninnies'
Ms. Rebel:- 'Yes, m'lud
PS, it was all @Alansbigplate fault about the gifs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Flumps

VIP Member
Hurrah Al!

I spent so long typing this that the thread closed. I could take it as a hint, but SHAN'T.

She’s not really though, is she? The government are defining young children as 4 & under, requiring 24/7 care. She co parents a pre teen...
FFS, such nonsense. Not you obvs. Her. Once you've got a child that can operate a games console, then it's not the same bloody thing at all. And she's in that sweet spot where they're still a bit too young to randomly hate you because hormones. It's hardly new baby or chasing around a bunch of toddlers territory is it?

And as others have said, my work wouldn't be too thrilled with me deciding to say fuck it to my work calls because I need to howl at the moon, claw the floor or whatevs. I'm all for doing what you need to do to get through shitty times, but the idea that zoom calls etc are optional extras for everyone is such horseshit.

She'll be back in a bit to say 'I didn't mean WORK calls, I meant quizzes' or some such weaselling, but you know, as a *writer* you should understand the importance of being precise with language.

Fuck. I really can't deal with her shit tonight. You're all right Jack, you don't have to have THE WORST all the time. 'Sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
A recipe in the style of Jack Monroe.. Ahem..

While chilling a frying pan, slice an onion with a pizza cutter.
Pop on a scuba diving mask in the case of onion eye wets, pair it with something denim and the blue of the Aegean at sunrise.
I saw this during a holiday I never took anywhere in the Mediterranean.
Find a clove of garlic not too fat, not too thin but one that has sprouted slightly.
Ponder wistfully whether the green bit within is poisonous as you beat it lightly with the heel of a £100 running shoe to release the flavour.
Add this to the pan with some oil, Vegetable, Olive, Sump, they are all the same.
Turn on the heat.
Fill a separate pan with water and enough kosher salt to be able to float in it while reading a newspaper and add the pasta you specifically don't want to eat.
As soon as the garlic starts to smell slightly burnt but the onion is still uncooked, add chopped Chorizo (CHO-REE-THO).
I had some of this in a Tapas bar on a holiday I never took in Marbella.
Stir up the pasta until it gets gloopy. Drain.
Mix everything together in your ugliest crockery.
Grab a fistful of Parsley, Coriander or Grass, they are all the same.
Throw it at the dish like your Nan doing her Stroke physiotherapy and serve with one chopstick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Ooooo do I detect a little snippiness here? Touched a nerve did she Jack?

Classic!! Little Zoe Egocentricity trying to stay onside with a journalist - not realising that they appear to have been recruited by the dark side on Twitter.

As for #100, I wonder if we could call on her expertise tomorrow. An AMA on Bonfire Night could make up for the incessant LockdownLarder screenshots.

1604532348657.png

Credit @Alansbigplate : 04/10/2020

• Haha

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Source: a friend who is still waiting for September and October postcards.

View attachment 299166
Please, please, please, please, please can the Gardai come and get me. Please.
This would literally make my shitty year.
I will even send her my actual address and not delete a single thing I've written, I'm sure they are printed and angrily snapped into an arch lever file anyway.
I'll have this. I'll have my moment in court.
I dare you Jack. I fucking DOUBLE DARE you!

• Haha

Fruitjack

VIP Member
100g of tofu absolutely does NOT serve 2-3 people. Here you go. File this under ‘things you never saw yourself doing’
7A10A938-E1E0-4399-91F7-078DD711195C.jpeg

Right I don’t want to be a cock or anything (lol who am I kidding?!) but those are Romano peppers in that if my eyes don’t deceive me and they’re DEAD expensive. Like a quid each on Ocado/Sainsbury’s/Tesco, and even a quid for two in my city’s fabulous market. So I’m not sure how she’s managed to cost that at 51p since tofu is generally over a pound also. Unless Jack Monroe’s famous ED portions are being used again.

I have to say her eating behaviours and the portion sizes her recipes advocate are genuinely worrying given that people seem to (mystifyingly) look up to her for advice. All I can say is that SB’s dad must have fed him really well because on Jack’s portions he’d be about 3 foot tall.
Right I don’t want to be a cock or anything (lol who am I kidding?!) but those are Romano peppers in that if my eyes don’t deceive me and they’re DEAD expensive. Like a quid each on Ocado/Sainsbury’s/Tesco, and even a quid for two in my city’s fabulous market. So I’m not sure how she’s managed to cost that at 51p since tofu is generally over a pound also. Unless Jack Monroe’s famous ED portions are being used again.

I have to say her eating behaviours and the portion sizes her recipes advocate are genuinely worrying given that people seem to (mystifyingly) look up to her for advice. All I can say is that SB’s dad must have fed him really well because on Jack’s portions he’d be about 3 foot tall.

• Haha
  • Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
EXACTLY the type of manipulative excuses she used to update her Kickstarter with 😡

Poor Uncle Easter Island Eamonn’s getting a headache off it all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

xoxo

3D5E61CE-2A4E-47AA-8FA3-358992BE545A.jpeg

This is like when you text someone you fancy then pretend you actually meant to text someone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Emmapism

VIP Member
Can we write something to go at the start of every thread for any duped Patreons who see the light and make it over here? Mainly something debunking these ridiculous claims about police and legal action. There's no police. No legal action. This is all done to stop you from kicking up a fuss about not receiving items. We aren't bullies. Just don't like seeing people being conned out of their hard earned cash in the middle of a global pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 67