Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know much about GD except she seems like a typical guardianista luvvie and I find her a bit annoying. What's the programme about? Also this is really mean but I find her face very hard to look at.
I used to like her articles in the Guardian years ago. Can’t stand her voice. It’s nearly as annoying as Julie Birchall.
Don’t understand how she ended up reviewing food?

Reactions: 7

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I don't know much about GD except she seems like a typical guardianista luvvie and I find her a bit annoying. What's the programme about? Also this is really mean but I find her face very hard to look at.
She has quite a harsh look, doesnt she? She just reminds me of the people around the area I grew up with.

Reactions: 6

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Let’s hope jack doesn’t visit certain insta mums, or she will be getting ideas about make up for her son 🙄

Reactions: 4

Mustard

VIP Member
It is interesting that people think that LC has come back (or never really left) The last holder of her definitely not 100k plus salary job left abruptly, apparently linked to a speech she gave calling Boris Johnson a liar.

What number 10 so think about the head of C4 News being on a relationship with someone who writes scathing essays about them on Twitter is anyone's guess. But it could explain Jack's attack on the BBC about presenter/employee neutrality.
Who was the previous holder?

Reactions: 4

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Vegan. Completed it mate. 😂

No. Now fuck off.

So, are we done? Can we all go for a piss and a sandwich now?

(Sorry for the flurry of posting. I'm waiting for a call to pick up MrF from hospital and I am bored, twitchy and in need of distraction)
Slightly ot but how do you manage a flurry? the dreaded flood control gets me everytime

Reactions: 3