Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Latest Patreon post... 👀 Missing Items? Could she be asking the pay-pigs to not @ her on Twitter when the stuff they've paid for doesn't show up lest the cabal see it?

Let's hope the Post Office let her post her wares this lockdown...
"Hi there,
Would you mind not publically calling me out when I don't supply you with a service you have paid for, it makes life awkward for me.
There are people out there, bullies, who like to hold me to account.
They point out lies I have told and the massive inconsistencies in my stories.
This is bullying.
I don't do this. Ask JO, DW or PH.
I have only been doing this for ten years so am a beginner and have little idea what I'm up to.
Also because I keep posting every identifiable piece of information about where I live. My neighbours now know who I am.
They might see me in Waitrose Asda."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Imagine being so self-absorbed that you interrupted people doing important work to keep your baby alive to make your own demands (I’m assuming this was an emcs rather than planned bc of the 30h labour).

When it happened to me, I was too busy praying we would be ok to even think about needing to watch.
It’s not even worth typing the various reasons it clearly didn’t happen, but it doesn’t. We needed the blue curtain raising as husb is so tall and they couldn’t as it’s major fucking surgery they’ve got other shit to be getting on with. You sign consent forms ahead of time as with any surgery, I had to sign amendments half an hour ahead of mine for additional medical bits cos of a pre existing health condition, and they made it clear that they cannot ask you to deviate from the signed plan at any point when you’re on the bed as you can’t give informed consent. This includes the curtain and your broader birth plan. Yet again, she’s lying.

Competitive birthing ESPECIALLY at a time when pregnant & birthing women are so hugely vulnerable is abhorrent behaviour, Jack you are a clapped nitty looking fool shut the fuck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

busylass

Chatty Member
It’s not even worth typing the various reasons it clearly didn’t happen, but it doesn’t. We needed the blue curtain raising as husb is so tall and they couldn’t as it’s major fucking surgery they’ve got other shit to be getting on with. You sign consent forms ahead of time as with any surgery, I had to sign amendments half an hour ahead of mine for additional medical bits cos of a pre existing health condition, and they made it clear that they cannot ask you to deviate from the signed plan at any point when you’re on the bed as you can’t give informed consent. This includes the curtain and your broader birth plan. Yet again, she’s lying.

Competitive birthing ESPECIALLY at a time when pregnant & birthing women are so hugely vulnerable is abhorrent behaviour, Jack you are a clapped nitty looking fool shut the fuck up.
Sometimes the blue curtain is lowered at the time of delivery but not during the actual operation. The patient wouldn't actually be able to see anything anyway. They are lying on their back, slightly tilted to the left and have a huge baby bump in front of them so it's impossible to see what's going on. Why am I even typing this, it didn't happen.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Is this... part of a bizarre courtship ritual via Twitter to try and get Louisa’s attention 😱

Anyway, I should make an introduction. Not just keep posting ASSUMING you all know about my BODY OF WORK.

I’ve been a longtime lurker, based in a time zone that’s pretty much opposite England 🔺

I had forgotten I’d even followed JM on Twitter until the JO chaos pile on, and then looked into some tweets further, did some googling and found my way here. I couldn’t believe she was still talking about poverty as if she was *still personally* deep in the throes of it.

I unfollowed on Twitter and became engrossed in this delightful forum of fellow frauen. I’ve spent many late nights with terrible sleep patterns scrolling these pages having to stifle laughter so I don’t wake up my fiancé.

I’ve had many personal brushes with “not being OK” and her rhetoric and, well, branding of it is infuriating.

To think that she’s capitalising off her poverty cosplay and taking $ from those who ARE IN GENUINE MATERIAL DEPRIVATION really boils my piss.

And even though I’m located on the other side of the world, I know that poverty in England today is magnitudes more difficult and widespread than her brief experience in quite different circumstances.

Re the question of when she might be found out, I think she’s small and irrelevant enough to mostly fly under the radar, and if anyone was slightly inclined, she’s got that slight risk factor for suing.

Anyway, hope this wasn’t TOO SHORT.

Can I have a SANDWICH AND A PISS now?
Welcome! I love it when new cabal dwellers arrive and say 'can I have a sandwich and a piss now?'

• Haha
  • Heart

spirals

Random and too-late thoughts while Grunka-ing thoughts (where is Grunka :(?)
  • My son is a year younger than Jack's 🔺and he is basically independent as long as I feed him, take him to extracurriculars and make sure he goes to bed. It's absolutely ridiculous to compare a 10 year old to a pre-schooler.
  • Zoom meetings are not optional if I don't want to get fired.
  • Also, some of my zoom meetings are AA meetings 🔺hint hint Jack
  • Louisa, what are you doing mate?
  • If you're not ok, it's ok to reach out for help. Please reach out for help. We're facing a mental health crisis now, and it can kill people. Don't just wallow in silence, don't be ok with suffering, there are resources out there. Other people have put this much more eloquently than me, but I find Jack's message dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I have an important announcement to make and I hope the people at the back googling Jack Monroe pay attention:

What a fucking FRAUD Jack is. First the kickstarter con and now this. FRAUDSTERS always have the excuse of poor health or ill relatives or some other bollocks crisis. I'm not surprised tbh but it just reaffirms the fact that JACK MONROE IS A FRAUD WHO TAKES PEOPLE'S BENEFITS AND CHARGES PEOPLE FOR THINGS SHE DOES NOT EVEN DELIVER.

Intermission: cue slop muzak, floofs, doggos and some howling from Jack.

Intermission over.
That is not nasty or vicious and I don't live under a bridge teasing goats. Just stating that facts. Oh I also want to add that Jack is a bully for using the police as a threat. She won the KH case by a bawhair and got a bollocking from the judge for a mass tweet delete.
Just to reiterate JACK MONROE IS A FRAUD, A LIAR AND A THIEF.
The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

NP

VIP Member
Even the ads on Jack’s website are taking the piss now.

33ADC34B-F2A5-4663-907C-C8D455EF1C84.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

kachoochoo

VIP Member
ooh, ooh, ooh! what about thread title

Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and the Jimmy Nail Experience - she's still lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Pocahontas

VIP Member
first the tin can festival now this! Thankfully jack's benjamin buttoning will soon be complete and she'll be a blissfully unaware baby anyway
Holding Cate Blanchett’s hand, walking off into the sunset. Jack’s dream, right there.

She watched us sweat is what she did, Harry, and let’s not forget it. Next is #100 and I think we need her!
You did beautifully, Alan. Harvested all of that big dick energy and you used it, didn’t you? There’s even a photoshop in honour of your BDE, courtesy of @traumatised sideboard . I’ll do the one for #100! I just wanted to see you shine bright like a diamond.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

hydeist

Chatty Member
According to a Source of Mine, that most recent post about bullying and lost items is locked to lowest tier patrons so they can't actually see it without paying more money. And almost all the previous comments are people saying they haven't received anything from her at all. Not a single commenter has mentioned receiving postcards or recipes or anything. Further to that, the discounts she promises for the lowest tier pledge apparently don't exist.

• Wow
  • Angry

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Source: a friend who is still waiting for September and October postcards.

View attachment 299166
This is SO manipulative. She’s hinting that she’s being harassed so badly that police etc. are involved (🤔🤔🤔), asks people not to post publicly, and then pretty much insinuates that they shouldn’t mention at all if they’re not getting what they paid for, because SHE IS STRUGGLING WITH IT ALL - the clear implication being that they are big meanies if they dare to complain. She is completely shameless. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Well I don’t want to rub anyone’s face in it, but I got my postcard...
(DISCLAIMER: I’m not one of your mugs Jack so cool your jets love)
67EFF68C-3ABA-45DC-8F14-5EBE907DE4D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Froggies

Chatty Member
I’m cringing for her over the bubble stuff. It’s pretty clear (well done government): bubble with a someone if you are living alone/alone with child. That person does not need to be the child’s other parent.

Annnnd not long after announcing she’s bubbling with her child’s dad, she mentions the woman she’s in a bubble with 😂😂😂

Jack, a tip for you: if you’re going to lie, be good at it. (Or at least write the lies down. Or check these threads, we write them down for you 👍)

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Boyo

VIP Member
Rrgvrvrhhfrfhrfv..;l’[ounttvyrc4fr75gg57. Iny7in7i66bbu6bu6gu6ggu6..,yb6bu6bum. Is jybutgutg everyone trctrdtexteddrextxrxe,o9877 watching yrcu64f764d54td54 me vi757za2ys3%s yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Anonymous One

Another thing I found in my trawl of her Instagram a few nights ago. I must confess I’ve been saving it to provide distraction when she’s in a twattery. I hope to high heavens that that squiggle had just painted it on & isn’t having to laser it off or arrange a cover-up so people think it’s Dot Cotton not Jackie McMonroe. Now fuck off!

4F46AD05-2A40-4065-B9D1-DAF0F953A3F0.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73