Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can anyone pinpoint exactly what it is which is about the MR campaign that is triggering Jack so badly her "mentals" are affected and she is unable to be on twitter due to it?

I mean obviously we know it's because he is showing her up very badly, but I mean in warped Jack-logic, does anyone understand what the issue is from her perspective?
Because it's what she should be doing/tried to make a name for herself doing, but he's actually doing it/doing it better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

byropaw

Others in Southend have taken up the baton. Because Jack can't be arsed.
She's immunocompromised so must shield her ADHD with bills

The above makes as much sense as anything she'd say, so 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
I have an iPhone 11 🔺 ...and in my experience the ‘portrait mode’ is not that flattering!👀

It provides quite a harsh HD image, not the fluffy blurred face tuning Jackie claims it to have - certainly not without a few filter tweaks
Totally agree, I look horrendous in Portrait mode!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Oh christ. She literally just pours a tin of tomatoes over some raw sausages. That's it. It's like a spoof 😭
1. She even puts together lasagne, sorry I mean sasagne manically!.
2. She might get taken more seriously promoting her ingredients as 'own brand' instead of 'cheap' I'm broke.... but do I want to hear the words cheap, cheap, cheap and feel like I'm feeding my family cheap crap!
3. She's dead behind the eyes with no bubble or even simmer to her personality and that don't make me even want to forgive the overuse of the word cheap and raw sausages in a meal!

Buscake

greedy goblin city? 😂

Too right, I’m getting further from the end the more I grunk!

These threads are much like The Labyrinth, wouldn’t you say? You keep on grunking, turning back time - but there’s no sight of goblin city (the end of the these threads).

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I know it isn't funny but can someone post that man on the beach fishing gif. It would bring me great joy after the rage of reading these fucking poor fishing tweets.
i know the one you mean, but I couldn’t find it 🥺 so you stuck with the cheap version

• Haha
  • Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
I am hallfway through #93 at the moment so apologies if this has been said.

I was on the BBC site earlier and saw a news story about people who have been caught out by recently (?) changed tax rules. Basically it was freelancers and contractors who paid themselves a small wage (sound familiar?) and took the rest of the company profits from an offshore trust in the form of a loan, with no expectation it would be repaid. However, this loophole has now been closed and people now have to pay the tax on these "loans" dating back to 2010. A possible scenario for the belt tightening/increased grifting recently?
Hmm, she was talking the day about the rich not paying their taxes, another example of her hypocrisy?

• Heart

Sentient mirror

Sorry, I don't know how to squiggle, but there is some really interesting stuff on this person's timeline. As Bristolian Brenda said "You're joking, not another one?" If someone can post with squiggles, please feel free to report this one for removal. P.S. Is there an easy way to squiggle without faffing?

We have found grandpa Jack's very own Charlie Bucket!

• Haha