Jack Monroe #85 Nobody cares, nobody’s interested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I batted and ran the final and winning round of a rounders game aged ten at an inter-school summer championship. It's the first bullet point on my CV.
Since we're sharing, I was once awarded a certificate in assembly for being the only child not to miss a single day of school that academic year. My grandchildren will cluster round to hear the story, I'm certain of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That artwork is like something you see on Facebook Marketplace alongside glittered wine glasses and Aero bouquets.
I know someone who 'makes' these types of wine glasses and sells them. No idea who buys them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since we're sharing, I was once awarded a certificate in assembly for being the only child not to miss a single day of school that academic year. My grandchildren will cluster round to hear the story, I'm certain of it.
In the post-corona apocalyptic wasteland this will be something remarkable for children to marvel at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
😭 that's me told (obv not literally, I am not a squiggle)

it smells like cat food to me too.

tit, am I actually jack?! 😱

20201009_182301.jpg

also, I'm convinced some of the fans' suggestions are taking the piss.

tea bags, avocado stones, anchovies... they concern me a little

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.