Jack Monroe #82 Cooking in a boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she ever thinks she’s maybe wrong about anything?
Funny you should say that because I've just got to the part where she's talking about looking into going to a cookery school but it's £24k per year and anyway she looked at the curriculum and she already knows how to do everything on it. She adds that "Oh alright I can't make a souffle but I bet I could if I tried".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Screenshot_20201003_163705.jpg

Picked it out with her fist, if previous piano playing escapades are anything to go by.

I hope for her sake she doesn't upload it into IG again, because frankly, it's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
View attachment 264041
Picked it out with her fist, if previous piano playing escapades are anything to go by.

I hope for her sake she doesn't upload it into IG again, because frankly, it's embarrassing.
I'd be raging if my neighbour was singing and tickling the ivories until 2 in the morning. Detached property or not!!

Haaa, of course she has a digital piano and earphones........but what about the singing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Con te partito is something, but it ain't a grammatically correct sentence in Italian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She toplessly said goodnight to everybody at 23.17. Did she then complete this hilarious feat au naturel, heating blazing into her draughty hovel?
0474D6BC-DEC0-452B-BABB-26528316FA78.jpeg
165F7BE6-8FB8-4E79-B0E4-65C5086402C6.jpeg

Plus ça change.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Con te partito is something, but it ain't a grammatically correct sentence in Italian.
That piece of music is naff enough when Bocelli sings it, and he's an actual singer who can actually sing. I can't even imagine what it might sound like in Jack's quavery breathing. Partiro. Partito is probably naff too, if it existed.

ETA that is just my opinion though tbf. You know those songs that everybody has that just make you shudder? That is one of my ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Funny you should say that because I've just got to the part where she's talking about looking into going to a cookery school but it's £24k per year and anyway she looked at the curriculum and she already knows how to do everything on it. She adds that "Oh alright I can't make a souffle but I bet I could if I tried".
Ctd "But I learned all that, I know it, I don't need someone else to show me how to make a white sauce or a roux [...] and now I teach other people how to do it."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
She needs to learn the violin so she can play sadly while she tweets rubbish like this.
EB8B7EED-49B5-4257-9645-68AB79F328A5.jpeg

ETA - Haha I cut her avatar off instinctively! The top one is also Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That piece of music is naff enough when Bocelli sings it, and he's an actual singer who can actually sing. I can't even imagine what it might sound like in Jack's quavery breathing.

ETA that is just my opinion though tbf. You know those songs that everybody has that just make you shudder? That is one of my ones.
I lived in Italy when that song was everywhere. It reminds me of campari and youthfully energetic sex, so I don't mind it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.