Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
Liar liar pants on fire! When was the vets visit?
I seem to remember a pre-deletion photo of him at the vets?
It might have been from my nightmares, though - it’s hard to distinguish what’s real with Jack. Mainly because it isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am absolutely creased at the 39p recipe (it isn’t 39p), the fact someone is having sausage with rice (wtf?!) and that right under the picture of the slop is the word thankyou and also a good ol’ rattle of the tip jar. S

She’s absolutely shameless.

View attachment 251079

PS. Even in her Celery Studios Edinburgh production, that isn’t casserole and it looks fucking disgusting.
Ah glad it's not just me who though sausage and rice a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mycuppatea

On the restrictions, they aren't as non-sensical if you think about it.

A children's birthday party of 30 people - even outside - is likely to involve far more close, personal interaction than a grouse shoot on a moor (not advocating grouse shooting, just pointing out it's not a close contact sport.)
Also a shoot is usually a business and pays wages, hires catering/beaters, brings in consumers to stay and spend locally. We used to live on a country estate (in the peasant accommodation) and the country sports were a thriving enterprise that employed people and benefited the local businesses.

Reactions: 11

Lanie

VIP Member
I hope she goes with something like a tuna pasta bake, simple cheap and filling and of you like tuna ( unlike me) tasty.

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
This is purely a nagging instinct, but I am not sure that he is even with her this week. All this cooking at strange times, well before the meal is required, makes me think that she is just churning out content for her £20 a week output. Wildly speculative, but I can't shake this thought that she is cooking when convenient between Twitter and erratic daytime sleeps, splitting the cheap stuff between the fox and the bin (à la Edinburgh) whilst heating up the Ocado ready meals when hungry. The occasions when he has been needlessly photographed in previous weeks just jarred as intermittent parenting broadcasts.

Lanie

VIP Member
View attachment 252518
I'm still way behind catching up but saw this comment on Jack's FB page. I'd always imagined her followers to be young but this person must be in her sixties/early seventies and still doesn't know how to cook sausage and mash. Poor old nanny.
Freezing mash causes it's to retain water making it more gloppy.

• Sick

Uberrima fides

Cant quote cross thread on phone so pls see attachment for our brave heart @traumatised sideboard ’s solid work in listening to the podcast.

Not only does it seem wealthy parents failing to intervene in their children’s catastrophic poverty is a family trait where gramps the landlord really let dad hitch hike to work when he had 3 young kids? I would love papa Monroe to teach the fraus his wealth accumulation tactics. Deep dive below.

Let’s say she’s 14 tops when she refers to her secondary school era. You’re telling me in under a decade her dad has managed to acquire the following absolute masses of assets?
* a five bed house (can’t give ETA price cos property is wild init could be £120k could be £300k who fucking knows)
* a Ford Transit for circa £30k
* a Land Rover for circa £30k
* afford holidays back to the motherland for 3 kids and 2 adults, a couple of grand a pop I imagine?
* an extension. Our quotes for a smaller house have been £40-50k, admittedly in 2020 not 2002.

Fuck Martin Lewis tbh seems we’ve got a new Queen of sorting ur cash out in daddy Monroe 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fostering umpteen children sure pays.

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
You just *know* she's absolutely gagging for an MBE just like her dear Dad.
Monroe buys everything there's a MBE there.Well not everything but she's getting there.Could she not ask Harry why his gran has hundreds of spare rooms while people die of hypothermia on the streets ?

Reactions: 10

Lanie

VIP Member
Fanny fricking Pack. She is absolutely trolling us.

Also, excited to know that her “fanny pack” goes cross-body. This is very much in-keeping with what we know about her anatomy.
I have heard my kids say Americanised things they have picked up from kids tv. Constantly correcting them but they still do it. Grinds my gears.

• Heart

Ninch55

Chatty Member
One of my friends is a Catholic priest. He pops round to ours for wine/coffee/gossip now and then...we watched Fleabag together over a few weeks and his comment was along the lines of “oh for fucks sakes” at the Priest bit.

Mind you Andrew Scott...I would. Sadly he wouldn’t as I gather his bread isn’t buttered that side.
Andrew Scott in my dreams....*sigh*

• Haha
  • Heart